2020 Primaries

Not might , they will lose their plan according to a question he answered in 2016 from a union worker . If memory serves me right .

yep. What he's proposing is only Medicare in name. Current Medicare 1) isn't free; 2) can be provided by private insurers if you so choose; 3) can be supplemented with private insurance. He's proposing to get rid of all of that.

I’ve been trying to think of who Bernie would select as VP , if he gets the nod . I can’t come up with anyone , especially if it comes down to bad blood between him and the DNC . He’s always been somewhat of a loner . Does he settle for a moderate that doesn’t believe in his policies just to pull votes or does he continue to look far left ? It’s kind of a big deal considering his recent health problems and age .
Nina Turner is the leading candidate according to Predict It markets
Nina Turner - Wikipedia

Not might , they will lose their plan according to a question he answered in 2016 from a union worker . If memory serves me right .
I was only ever the member of one union...the AFL CIO...when I worked for Philips Electronics during college..then only because my Dad worked there and forced me too lol..we did have some incredible insurance 1 dollar per paycheck and it paid like 90% with 3 dollar or so Rx copays

I was only ever the member of one union...the AFL CIO...when I worked for Philips Electronics during college..then only because my Dad worked there and forced me too lol..we did have some incredible insurance 1 dollar per paycheck and it paid like 90% with 3 dollar or so Rx copays

Insurance plans are fantastic in most unions - massive benefits and very little employer contribution.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Insurance plans are fantastic in most unions - massive benefits and very little employer contribution.
Would love to have it now...just my part for the wife and me is over 5k per year and our deductible is so high we never meet it...we do get prefunded got HSA and HRA so that's basically free money

I worked for one for many years , helping to negotiate contracts , there are 1000s of man hours that go into negotiations over the years on both sides of the table . I understand their worry of giving all that up to trust the government to get you a better deal than what you have . Some unions may have a better deal on paper with Bernie , but the devil is always in the details and that’s not accounting for anything the company will do as a work around . Their attorneys are masters at finding loop holes .

Reactions: VolnJC
Looks like the DNC has their View attachment 261151own version of the Never Trumpers with the establishment against Bernie

That SOB is a communist. That SOB is running to be the head cheese of the cheese factory. Can you imagine America voting in this old white guy to be the first communist POTUS. May God have mercy on us all if that happens.

I see this is more political "commentary" or circle jerk idk which. But I'll make some predictions.

Anyways, I think this is going to become a Sanders/Bloomberg battle. (I'm backing Sanders)

As a Dem, I'll be the first to say. The threat of a contested convention coupled with how Iowa went isn't exactly thrilling me for facing Trump.

Then again with Trump he is the equivalent of a sports team that is never fully out of the game if he is behind and yet could blow a 10 point lead to the worst candidate as well.

VN Store

Back