2020 Primaries

So much for my PolySci degree. Don't tell em, they might take it back.

The interesting thing is there’s no age limits I can find for SCOTUS . It’s interesting because the ages limits were set up for the President and VP based on the amount of Knowledge and experience they would have , but the highest judges in the land , appointed for life , doesn’t need that ?

Reactions: Orangeburst
The interesting thing is there’s no age limits I can find for SCOTUS . It’s interesting because the ages limits were set up for the President and VP based on the amount of Knowledge and experience they would have , but the highest judges in the land , appointed for life , doesn’t need that ?

Check this out from google. Big LOOPHOLES

There are no explicit requirements in the U.S. Constitution for a person to be nominated to become a Supreme Court justice. No age, education, job experience, or citizenship rules exist. In fact, according to the Constitution, a Supreme Court justice does not need to even have a law degree.Mar 19, 2019

Reactions: 0nelilreb

There are no explicit requirements in the U.S. Constitution for a person to be nominated to become a Supreme Court justice. No age, education, job experience, or citizenship rules exist. In fact, according to the Constitution, a Supreme Court justice does not need to even have a law degree.Mar 19, 2019

Isn’t that the goofiest thing you’ve ever heard of ? I mean really , these are the people we rely on to set our nations laws and rights in stone .

We embraced a p grabber.
Did that p grabber promise to kick everyone off of their private healthcare plans and force them into government run plans? Republicans tend to shy away from talking about healthcare in national elections. If Bernie is the nominee, they’ll make healthcare front and center.

Last edited:
Reactions: volfanjustin

Would the Senate consent to such an appointment if any President would nominate such a candidate?

iu

Reactions: Orangeburst
Would the Senate consent to such an appointment if any President would nominate such a candidate?

iu

Thanks for ruining the fun Bozo...lol
Seriously, at some point with loonies, I would not rule it out in future. I never thought a communist would win a nomination.

CNN putting the effort to run damage control for Bloomberg over his stop and frisk comments. Bring on black people from his campaign to speak out about how he's really great.

I see this is more political "commentary" or circle jerk idk which. But I'll make some predictions.

Anyways, I think this is going to become a Sanders/Bloomberg battle. (I'm backing Sanders)

As a Dem, I'll be the first to say. The threat of a contested convention coupled with how Iowa went isn't exactly thrilling me for facing Trump.

Then again with Trump he is the equivalent of a sports team that is never fully out of the game if he is behind and yet could blow a 10 point lead to the worst candidate as well.

You call it a circle jerk but your comments are completely in line with what has been said.

And they have that beef with his healthcare policy. Hey lets plant some people and see what they are saying. Imagine what they would do in the corporate world.

What the Bernie Bro.s don't realize is that the only thing less accountable than corporations is the government; the purest monopoly of all.

VN Store

Back