2020 U.S. Senate Races

Just a catch all for this kind of talk. They talk about leaving the union every few years anyways.
If you say so. Here's a document that's being circulated on the internet right now.

Attachments

• Reclaiming_a_Superpower.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
Amen. The ads are sickening and relentless.
They are just a constant reminder of how insanely gullible the right has allowed itself to become.
I liked and unliked this because this is clearly not just a right issue. If it was just an issue with one side we wouldnt have a run off.

Of course you are far too partisan to ever consider the thought.

Reactions: RavinDave
We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
I would be interested to hear who is a more conservative state than us. Low taxes, on the state level the economy is in a great place. Sure Memphis and Nashville are very liberal and you may be able to throw Knoxville and Chatt in there as well but honestly I don't know enough about their politics but the rest of the state is very red.

If you say so. Here's a document that's being circulated on the internet right now.
"Circulated on the internet"

giphy.gif

I liked and unliked this because this is clearly not just a right issue. If it was just an issue with one side we wouldnt have a run off.

Of course you are far too partisan to ever consider the thought.
When has anything in politics ever been an issue with just one side?
That's why you have to consider degrees.
The ads each side ran told me plenty.

Said every two years for as long as I have been paying attention.

The boy who cries wolf needs some rest.
I get that but read what they have been talking about. Adding states, expanding the SC, green new deal. If they have the House and Senate it will get bad

One of them told you that Warnock was a domestic abuser. But it’s all about continuums. Right.

I'd love to. What's funny is that you get ridiculed for even suggesting that. If the only other alternative was that or war, which one would people prefer? People need to stop kidding themselves, I've heard more talk of war right now than I have at any other time in my life.
MAGA - the natural and foreseeable result Trumpism.

Yeah. And I pointed out the flawed logic in both. There want an attack I saw from the right that wasnt countered with the same tactic by the left. There wasnt a leftist add that didnt have a righty counterpart.

You arent getting anything better.

Yeah. And I pointed out the flawed logic in both. There want an attack I saw from the right that wasnt countered with the same tactic by the left. There wasnt a leftist add that didnt have a righty counterpart.

You arent getting anything better.
Not 50-50.
If people would only make a habit of always picking the lesser of two evils, the strategy would be to be less evil than your opponent.

I just prefer to stay off the watch lists that I dont identify with.

I would wager money You are probably on several already.
I probably am, I've been way too active in politics and talked to Jussie or damn, whatever Justin's username is these days.

Here we go again. Water main break incoming! Have Ruby Freeman and her crooked clan been spotted yet?

Not 50-50.
If people would only make a habit of always picking the lesser of two evils, the strategy would be to be less evil than your opponent.
How would you know if the attacks are 50-50. Confirmation bias. You are pro Ossof/Warnock so you are going to notice the attacks on them more than you notice the attacks on Perdue/Loeffler. You just nod your head to those and move on.

From my observation Loeffler was attacked the most. Warnock and Ossof were close second and third. Didnt see much against Perdue. Which fits my confirmation bias because Perdue is the only one worth a sh*t, which isnt much, but there it is.

VN Store

Back