2020 U.S. Senate Races

How would you know if the attacks are 50-50. Confirmation bias. You are pro Ossof/Warnock so you are going to notice the attacks on them more than you notice the attacks on Perdue/Loeffler. You just nod your head to those and move on.

From my observation Loeffler was attacked the most. Warnock and Ossof were close second and third. Didnt see much against Perdue. Which fits my confirmation bias because Perdue is the only one worth a sh*t, which isnt much, but there it is.
Seems to work counter to your claim. (You view Perdue as best yet see him as being attacked the least.)
But you are half right - he was attacked the least.
btw....I've never claimed to be unbiased, I'm smart enough to realize that no one is.

Seems to work counter to your claim. (You view Perdue as best yet see him as being attacked the least.)
But you are half right - he was attacked the least.
btw....I've never claimed to be unbiased, I'm smart enough to realize that no one is.
and I still refuse to vote for any of them. Best is a completely relative term here. Vote worthy none of them are.

And it seems you agreed with me about the attacks on him.

Personally i am pretty sure i suffer Jon Ossof PTSD. Dude needs to get off my tv/internet/radio and stay gone. I dont care if that means he wins 100% and he never has to campaign again, or he gets 0% and figures out he is not going to win one of these. *here is where the crow cooking starts*. He is just one of those DC types that needs to get punched in the face. Complete politician that one.

Looking like a clean sweep for the Dems tonight...congrats libs total control, albeit very narrow, for the next 2 years

VN Store

Back