2020 U.S. Senate Races

If Jon and the Reverend lose tonight, I demand a recount. And a audit. And to get x number of votes to make a difference. How many felonies can I commit while walking across the parking lot?

If elections are not reformed, expect division in this country to grow and become more bitter. There will most likely be a constitutional crisis the comes out of the 2020 election.
What more do you want besides states deciding how their elections are handled? Each side has an opportunity to challenge the legality of their chosen process well before Election Day. Several challenges were made in PA prior to the election. Every other state looks like being a sore loser. And the judiciary is never going to invalidate an election. Even if they agree after the fact with a Trump lawsuit. They will say your right but you should have filed you know before the election. Now unfortunately for Trump the court hasn't said your right. They have laughed at him. One judge begged his legal team to provide evidence. They did not.

If Jon and the Reverend lose tonight, I demand a recount. And a audit. And to get x number of votes to make a difference. How many felonies can I commit while walking across the parking lot?
I don’t know start out by committing a couple and get back to us and let us know? 🤷‍♂️

We need to just split and be done with it
I'd love to. What's funny is that you get ridiculed for even suggesting that. If the only other alternative was that or war, which one would people prefer? People need to stop kidding themselves, I've heard more talk of war right now than I have at any other time in my life.

Reactions: GSD82
I'd love to. What's funny is that you get ridiculed for even suggesting that. If the only other alternative was that or war, which one would people prefer? People need to stop kidding themselves, I've heard more talk of war right now than I have at any other time in my life.
A split is coming and the sooner the better, hopefully it can be peaceful but we will see.

Internet gives people stupid ideas that they will never follow through on. This country is full of fat lazy people. If the tv works and the beer flows no one is doing shat.

Internet gives people stupid ideas that they will never follow through on. This country is full of fat lazy people. If the tv works and the beer flows no one is doing shat.
And yet proud boys and antifa are already waging war in the streets.

And yet proud boys and antifa are already waging war in the streets.
Yes it's overwhelming our neighborhoods. Two groups or people kicking and screaming at one another. Side note: How the hell can someone take themselves seriously when they say proudly "I am a member of the Proud Boys." Lol waging war? Good god.

VN Store

Back