2020 U.S. Senate Races

Actually its the reverse this time because the state allowed the elections supervisors this time to start counting, or at least prepare to count, mail in ballots prior to election day. As opposed to waiting to even open them on election night.
You sure about that? I thought I heard today it was the same process. Welcome to enlightenment you idiot Ga election plebes!

Reactions: AirVol and GSD82
I voted in person but it never takes long in my district. I'm usually in line for 5-10 minutes. If I lived in a huge city like Atlanta why in the hell would I not vote by mail.
If you aren’t willing to stand in a line for one day every 2 years then obviously it’s not that important to you

I agree. What I am alluding to is Kemp appointing her instead of the guy the party wanted, Doug Collins.
I like Doug Collins. My point is that people no longer need to concern themselves with the individual, just the party. They pretty much all vote in lock step with McConnell and Schumer. The only thing that matters is how they vote. The Republicans have Romney, Collins, and Murkowski (maybe one more) that will cross party lines. The Dems have Manchin on rare occasion if they don't need his vote.

I voted in person but it never takes long in my district. I'm usually in line for 5-10 minutes. If I lived in a huge city like Atlanta why in the hell would I not vote by mail.

I guess you’d get a gun like a lot of them too. Screw getting a drivers license the DMV is too much of a hassle.

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
Lol that’s what I expect from a lazy democrat

Their entire premise of the Biden late night surge was they waited until the last hours to count mail in ballots is such BS.
Biden winning 84% of Fulton county is BS as well. No county is that monolithic.

Reactions: GSD82

VN Store

Back