2020 U.S. Senate Races

I thought the late night Biden surge was counting mail in ballots. Why are they counting them first this time?
They changed the rules on certifying signatures earlier then in the general. This allows them to process them as soon as polls closed.

Election is over. Stop counting. All votes counted after this point are illegal.
The betting markets have spoken.

ErAxSQ0XIAgFQtG

Now Dekalb county saying in person 15% higher today. If that trend holds true state wide that's probably good news for the GOP

Now Dekalb county saying in person 15% higher today. If that trend holds true state wide that's probably good news for the GOP
Not necessarily those are both 70+% blue counties. Yes GOP tend to be Election Day voters but in a 3 out of 4 blue counties I don’t think it’s safe to assume the walk ups are strongly red.

Not necessarily those are both 70+% blue counties. Yes GOP tend to be Election Day voters but in a 3 out of 4 blue counties I don’t think it’s safe to assume the walk ups are strongly red.
You think it’s possible there’s a split?

Agreed. Not at all considering we've seen it in DeKalb and Fulton. In Fulton, it really depends on if that uptick is coming from north or south Fulton.

You think it’s possible there’s a split?

I've felt like it would be. Loeffler isn't all that popular from what I can tell. Hope I'm wrong. Atlanta is very transient now and a lot of blue state refugees have moved in over the past 20 years or so. Running from one s*** hole so they can end up doing the same elsewhere.

VN Store

Back