2024 Presidential Race

Trump is not going talk to any media outlet that's going to call him on his bull$hit.

His game is to continue to gaslight the sodbusters--as he's done for several years. He's the sunday TV preacher of the political right:
"Send me your hard-earned money, Earl, and I'll save you." Trump apparently raised some $200 million from MAGA dunces with his "stop
the steal" BS fundraising campaign after the election. Grifting off dopes is the right-wing way.

No need…. He is kicking azz right now.

Ha, ha: It's not just all the crimes. Trump is every bit as uncogent and incoherent as Bide; indeed, seriously, probably more so. Have the sodbusters ever read an transcript of a Trump interview? He never has any freakin' clue what he's talking about---his responses are all nonsense and lies. He probably has a basic one-sentence position on maybe four issues---but he cannot go into detail about ANYTHING. It's all a con. He'll make one vague comment and then twist the response into some self-serving twaddle about himself or some BS criticism of his critics or opponents. He's an embarrassment. He knows NOTHING about policy. Zero. He doesn't read! He can't be taken seriously. His basic response to questions about Ukraine has been: "Oh, I can solve the conflict in a day." Really, Donnie? It's his 24/7 gaslighting of stupid people. It's why his campaign appearances are a clown/WWE show. No seriousness, no dignity, no policy, no truth---35 minutes of total ********.

Because they want him in the race. They think he's the easiest to beat. They just forgot to run a candidate of their own.

True. My problem is will the republicans step up and right the ship? Both parties spend with abandon. Sooner or later someone has to make some tough choices about the debt.

Is Trump the guy or will we spend another four years of the media, democrats attacking him, and nothing gets done?

If he wins he is walking into a sh!t sandwich. If he can turn things around he will be a legend. If not 2028 will be rinse and repeat with another democrat.

Damn we need an electric third party candidate.
We need something. Leaders on both sides of the aisle. Like O’Neil and Reagan.

So when did this "Project 25" become the new thing - it's all the lefty loons talk about now.
It’s a real platform from the Heritage Foundation and Trump has already stated publicly he doesn’t endorse it, not as stated in its entirety anyway. But politics doesn’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative sooooooo….

No, DJT ran the world like a dictator in training. He only took tentative steps, not sure of his limits, or how far he could go. Next time, he'll be in full on Hitler-Putin mode.
Th bar was set so low for DJT, that he "only" did two things foreign policy wise that I disagreed with: The nothingburger bombing of Syria after the false flag chemical attacks in Douma in 2018 and the assassination of Qassem Solemani. Every POTUS since the late 1980's has been on a Middle East/North Africa/ Eastern European killing spree that minimizes anything Trump did. And Biden already has 3/4 of a million or more lives just in Ukraine in 2 years.

Last edited:
Th bar was set so low for DJT, that he "only" did two things foreign policy wise that I disagreed with: The nothingburger bombing of Syria after the false flag chemical attacks in Douma in 2018 and the assassination of Qassem Solemani. Every POYUS since the late 1980's has been on a Middle East/North Africa/ Eastern European killing spree that minimizes anything Trump did. And Biden already has 3/4 of a million or more lives just in Ukraine in 2 years.
Soleimani killing was awesome.

Th bar was set so low for DJT, that he "only" did two things foreign policy wise that I disagreed with: The nothingburger bombing of Syria after the false flag chemical attacks in Douma in 2018 and the assassination of Qassem Solemani. Every POYUS since the late 1980's has been on a Middle East/North Africa/ Eastern European killing spree that minimizes anything Trump did. And Biden already has 3/4 of a million or more lives just in Ukraine in 2 years.
You and me, we, us, am talking about two different things.

Have any examples of policies enacted or even proposed that show he desired to be dictator? You've been asked this many times and have yet to provide anything.
There it is. The wolfpack strikes again. And Trump lies so consistently, you can't trust what he says or pin him down on what he says.

Attachments

• 1720289389141.jpeg
    1720289389141.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Simply asking you to back up your repeated claims. One would think this should be easy for you given the conviction in your posts.
MAGAs can't think. All they do is divert, deny, and lie.

As for your question, step 1: he surrounds himself with racists, criminals, and in general, people of ill-repute.
1720290293871.png

It’s a real platform from the Heritage Foundation and Trump has already stated publicly he doesn’t endorse it, not as stated in its entirety anyway. But politics doesn’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative sooooooo….
If you put it out there like Steele Dossier and Russian Collusion the low hanging liberals will believe it.

MAGAs can't think. All they do is divert, deny, and lie.

As for your question, step 1: he surrounds himself with racists, criminals, and in general, people of ill-repute.
View attachment 656840
Again, any policies that prove he wants to be dictator?

And you can drop the deflection of a maga tag with me since nowhere have I ever shown to support Trump.

There it is. The wolfpack strikes again. And Trump lies so consistently, you can't trust what he says or pin him down on what he says.
Step two, institute policies to attack political enemies, even kill people he dislikes, remove or diminish citizen rights, grab all or much of the government unto himself, this is the tactics used by all dictators who come to or are in power. Editorial: Trump wants to be the U.S.' first dictator

Now proceed to MAGA-ize this by diverting, denying, and lying as MAGAs do. Here comes the whataboutism.
1720290820223.png

Last edited:
Step two, institute policies to attack political enemies, even kill people he dislikes, remove or diminish citizen rights, grab all or much of the government unto himself, this is the tactics used by all dictators who come to or are in power. Editorial: Trump wants to be the U.S.' first dictator

Now proceed to MAGA-ize this by diverting, denying, and lying as MAGAs do.
View attachment 656841
Again, what policies do you believe show he is trying to become dictator?

Trying to pull anything from an article containing stuff like this is completely useless

But it’s not new. Trump is following, with a remarkable level of devotion, the authoritarian playbook employed by strongmen throughout history, and more recently by Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un and Saddam Hussein. And history shows it’s often not the ham-handed, failed first attempt at a coup that pushes societies into authoritarian rule, but the second or third try. It wasn’t the Beer Hall Putsch of 1923 that put Adolf Hitler into power in Germany or the 1953 attack on the Moncada Barracks that put Cuba under Fidel Castro’s rule, but they were precursors.
NK, Iraq, Nazi Germany. Really?

Reactions: norrislakevol
Again, what policies do you believe show he is trying to become dictator?

Trying to pull anything from an article containing stuff like this is completely useless

NK, Iraq, Nazi Germany. Really?
All these things I've covered in past posts, and you know it. No point in rehashing them because all it does is to yet another circling of the same old BS from you MAGAs. Eat cake, you'll feel better.

All these things I've covered in past posts, and you know it. No point in rehashing them because all it does is to yet another circling of the same old BS from you MAGAs. Eat cake, you'll feel better.
No, this is the only response you ever give (almost verbatim). You actually haven't covered anything. You Google then post the first old link that pops up yet fail to ever communicate the actual reasons.

VN Store

Back