2024 Presidential Race

You're delusional. The Clinton server was nothing.

The Clinton Foundation is a foundation---not Clinton. You did understand the difference?

Anybody who tries to pretend that Clinton or Biden are in any way like Trump are delusional and dishonest in the extreme--and that's putting it politely. MAGA imagination does not count as fact.
I can tell you have never been exposed to security training by the Federal Government. I can 110% ASSURE you that had Hillaryā€™s server been in your house or mine; our zip code would have permanently become Levenworth Kansas.
It was a HUGE deal.

I'm asking where you posting from? As far as troll, that part is obvious. If you're not getting paid, well, most likely you have mental issues. I'm trying to give you the benefit of doubt.

I am absolutely concerned about Americans getting killed without due process, you're the one not concerned.

Troll be trolling, you're not making any sense. As far as Joe, well, the narrative to the paid trolls has changed.... the person writing the check I guess hasn't called.
I'll take mental issues for $200 Alex.

I suspect that if Biden stays in the race, he will perform a lot stronger in the election that the gangster realizes....Whoever the Democrat nominee is,
I suspect strongly that the Democratic turnout in the election will be HUGE.

I'll take rubes for 1000 Alex....

Reactions: dovervolz
Rubio now: "Did I say that? I do not remember saying that."

Republicans have the moral backbone of single-cell organisms.

Was nothing fair about Trump's trials when the judges & prosecutors are political activist who support & donate to the democrats far-left wing radical agendas. And then make up rules against the defendant as the trial goes on to support a guilty verdict w/their kangaroo trials.
Show me the man and I will show you the crime. Who said that?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Somebody's Joe Biden love doll sprung a leak.

I am confident the RNC will remind the American people about Joe's crime bill and Harris's record as a prosecutor.

Her time as "Border Czar" should be another topic.

Last edited:
I suspect that if Biden stays in the race, he will perform a lot stronger in the election that the gangster realizes....Whoever the Democrat nominee is,
I suspect strongly that the Democratic turnout in the election will be HUGE.

Can you explain which rights will go away and how it will be done? Seems the details are usually missing from tweets like this

Reactions: Carl Pickens
We'll see. And if Biden steps aside for Harris, the African American turnout will be strong--and that is bad news for Trump. Whether Biden, Harris or someone else, the Democratic turnout in this election will be massive.
Why would they vote for Harris over Trump? Both are equal amounts of African American

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
You're delusional. The Clinton server was nothing.

The Clinton Foundation is a foundation---not Clinton. You did understand the difference?

Anybody who tries to pretend that Clinton or Biden are in any way like Trump are delusional and dishonest in the extreme--and that's putting it politely. MAGA imagination does not count as fact.
You may the most out-of-touch-with-reality soul I've come across in a long, long time.

Remember when I said that when a person thinks everyone except for him/herself is crazy, then he or she is certainly the crazy person? Yeah, that's you. Tough pill, I know, but the truth hurts.

Reactions: lookoutmtn17
Turbo has already told us today that he doesn't care if government takes away the public's right to due process.
I'm guessing he'd give up plenty just to be tossed aside once his usefulness to the effort is over. History clearly shows they don't keep the blind loyalists around

I watched Newsome and didn't see any details on Trump taking voting rights or civil rights. Curious if he's just going to go Michael Scott and declare them gone

And if Biden steps aside for Harris, the African American turnout will be strong--and that is bad news for Trump. Whether Biden, Harris or someone else, the Democratic turnout in this election will be massive.
Black men are not going to support Kamala Harris anymore than Biden. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't believe they were stupid. They were blinded by TDS.

It's not just TDS. Trump brought it out of them, but they were hiding in the closet for the Democrat party but it was harder to spot which made them more dangerous because you couldn't really pick up on it.

A sitting congressman duped by a Chinese spy. Don't they have classes for these dumbasses to watch out for this crap?

He was in love, and he thought it was his Hollywood charm that landed him a Chinese woman, and his worldly collectivist appeal.

Swalwell seems like that kid in high school who always wanted to be in the cool crowd. It didn't work so he got in politics to feel important, and grew a shadow thinking it would make him look cool. Only being duped by a spy with no consequences, having people pull him on a camel in 3rd world countries, failing to get out the gate running for president, and bouncing a fart off the chair on a live MSNBC interview first come to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

J.D Vance: I Support Access to the Abortion Pill Mifepristone​

Senator J.D Vance (R-OH) said Sunday on NBCā€™s ā€œMeet the Pressā€ that he supported Americans having access to abortion pill Mifepristone

VN Store

Back