2024 Presidential Race

I’m afraid if Joe stays in his own side will resort to a nuclear option that the Clintons have perfected.

That’s the only way for them to win. They need a completely new ticket and there is only 1 way that’s possible.

The machine has called a code red on Biden

Wait for tomorrow, it will probably get much worse. I really don't see the downside from Joe staying in the race as Corn Pops is one bad dude. If they can't convince Jill to go along with their plan then they will most probably have to reverse the reversal. The only other thing they could do is the 25th stuff but that doesn't make much sense at this point, imo.

Wait for tomorrow, it will probably get much worse. I really don't see the downside from Joe staying in the race as Corn Pops is one bad dude. If they can't convince Jill to go along with their plan then they will most probably have to reverse the reversal. The only other thing they could do is the 25th stuff but that doesn't make much sense at this point, imo.
Why do you keep ignoring the fact that invoking the 25th has absolutely NO impact whatsoever on Biden continuing to be the Democratic nominee for the 2024 election?

Last edited:
Why do keep ignoring the fact that invoking the 25th has absolutely NO impact whatsoever on Biden continuing to be the Democratic nominee for the 2024 election?
If he's removed via the 25th there is zero% chance he is the nominee for 2024.

And he should be removed today. He should have been removed the day after the debate

That's not true. One has nothing to do with the other. He still would have to voluntarily pull himself off the 2024 ballot.
If you think he stays in, after getting the boot, then you are more delusional than most on here. Which may track. Bc you are giving off vibes that you don't think the 25th should be applied.

WTF? You think a president can be removed for being unfit and still run for reelection?
They are 2 completely separate processes. That's why the Democrats are in such a bind. The only way Biden is removed from the 2024 ballot is if he voluntarily removes himself.

If you think he stays in, after getting the boot, then you are more delusional than most on here. Which may track. Bc you are giving off vibes that you don't think the 25th should be applied.
No. I absolutely think the 25th should be applied. In fact, I correctly posted on here that Biden had dementia before the 2020 election. However, I don't think he's going to pull himself off the ballot, and I would bet that the Democrats won't invoke the 25th either.

No. I absolutely think the 25th should be applied. In fact, I correctly posted on here that Biden had dementia before the 2020 election. However, I don't think he's going to pull himself off the ballot, and I would bet that the Democrats won't invoke the 25th either.
I stand corrected. I think there is a 0% chance he would stay on the ballot. His reputation and legacy would be ruined inside the party.

Bottom line: there is a 0% chance Biden wins this election. If anyone thinks the Puppet Masters are going to sit back and let their power go just because he doesn't want to remove himself, they are delusional and naive.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
If Dem leadership decides he needs to go away the Biden family will be paid a healthy “go away” sum and suddenly puddinhead will see what is the best course of action… as dictated by his updated bank account balance.

VN Store

Back