2024 Presidential Race

If Dem leadership decides he needs to go away the Biden family will be paid a healthy “go away” sum and suddenly puddinhead will see what is the best course of action… as dictated by his updated bank account balance.
That's certainly one of the possibilities.

Reactions: KptVFL
Bottom line: there is a 0% chance Biden wins this election. If anyone thinks the Puppet Masters are going to sit back and let their power go just because he doesn't want to remove himself, they are delusional and naive.
If they have that power than why can't he win the election?

If Joe wants to stay, not sure there is anything they can do about or not much.

(there are rumors that he is going withdraw tomorrow, but we'll see)

Several top House Democrats call on Biden to step aside during leadership call​

More than a handful of House Democratic ranking members told House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries in a Sunday call that President Joe Biden needs to step aside from the 2024 campaign, according to sources familiar with the call.

More than a handful of House Democratic ranking members told House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries in a Sunday call that President Joe Biden needs to step aside from the 2024 campaign, according to sources familiar with the call.

Why does he need to step aside, the dems said he was at the top of his game?

I am more concerned about the next six months of governing. The election will take care of itself.

Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff tests positive for COVID: White House​

Emhoff was seen standing near President Biden during White House Fourth of July celebrations​

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff tests positive for COVID: White House​

Emhoff was seen standing near President Biden during White House Fourth of July celebrations​

Jill and Hunter should have that guy in the basement until the end of August.

He’s also in the “natural cause” phase of life.
Eh if puddinhead were to up and suddenly expire at this point I think we’d have Warren Commission 2.0 while his body from the neck down seems to be able to support the biological needs of life the head of rotting broccoli between his ears has expired. That’s again why I say the path of least resistance is to just pay the Biden family off play to their weakness.

LOL - quite the campaign slogan

But, father, I remember a bumper sticker on a senior citizen's car that said, "I may be slow, but I'm in front of you." Use our president, use his experience, use his handicaps, and be glorified in his life in Jesus' name.
😂 He's so lost right now.

VN Store

Back