2024 Presidential Race

'I could sign people in and cast the votes all day if I wanted to,' Carr shockingly disclosed about the amount of power some unvetted election officials have in a sit-down interview with DailyMail.com.

'I was the only person at that polling place all day. I could have sat there and signed scribbles in the names in the books because no one goes back and looks at those books to double check the signatures.'

'That's our job as we sit there and check you when we're supposed to make sure that the signature you scribble matches the signature printed out on the piece of paper.'

'So if no one's watching me and checking me, and I'm the only person at that polling place, 100 percent I could have opened those polls,' Carr told DailyMail.com. 'I could have messed with ballots.'

With the left the ends justifies the means. They are the biggest hypocrites and liars the world has ever seen. The only exception would be the Sadducees and Pharisees. I suspect they will murder Trump before they see him elected again. What will be interesting is if they will do it openly or make it look like he had an illness.
I'm sure Hillary knows a few Russians that dealt with Navalny

Reactions: LibertyVol
Shell company by itself doesn’t mean anything. There can be Legitimate business for them...

Trump Organization has well over 100 of them if we are keeping track..
Trump has been in private business his whole life. Biden has been in public 'service'. Tell us all why he needs shell companies and I for one will be happy to listen.

Somebody's Joe Biden love doll sprung a leak.

I am confident the RNC will remind the American people about Joe's crime bill and Harris's record as a prosecutor.

Her time as "Border Czar" should be another topic.
The Republicans will start to believe the race is won.... just like they did in the last mid term which is why they got their asses handed to them. It's what they do. I'll bet they don't say **** about the crime bill.

Maxim number 3: Put on more steam. They could learn from the best, but they are too arrogant.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Trump has been in private business his whole life. Biden has been in public 'service'. Tell us all why he needs shell companies and I for one will be happy to listen.

Common for joint ventures, multi member LLCs or partnership interests.

He could buy a parcel of land with 2 or 3 other people and there is a shell company intermediary in that ownership chain.

Yes, it does raise suspicions but shell does not automatically equal fraud, which was the assertion

If Dem leadership decides he needs to go away the Biden family will be paid a healthy “go away” sum and suddenly puddinhead will see what is the best course of action… as dictated by his updated bank account balance.
Yeah but "Dr" Jill would have to give up all those state dinners and rubbing elbows with Streisand and DeNiro.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Common for joint ventures, multi member LLCs or partnership interests.

He could buy a parcel of land with 2 or 3 other people and there is a shell company intermediary in that ownership chain.

Yes, it does raise suspicions but shell does not automatically equal fraud, which was the assertion
OK. Are his shell companies anything like that? I highly doubt it.

It shows that the person who knows him best has so little respect for him she doesn't want to help him.

She clearly doesn't respect him, if she did there is no way she would let him be seen with the that hideous orange spray tan and that absurd 70's comb over that requires a case of hair spray. I mean, come on Trump, even some newbie at Sports Clips could do a better job than that birds nest you are currently sporting.

Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff tests positive for COVID: White House​

Emhoff was seen standing near President Biden during White House Fourth of July celebrations​

They’re trying to kill him?

Bottom line: there is a 0% chance Biden wins this election. If anyone thinks the Puppet Masters are going to sit back and let their power go just because he doesn't want to remove himself, they are delusional and naive.
The party has a procedure for replacing a candidate who dies or becomes incapacitated. It's hard to imagine the 25th Amendment being used to remove him and the party not considering him incapacitated.

VN Store

Back