2024 Presidential Race

But unlike you, Joe has been attending black church services his whole life

That is true, I'm probably going to hell for it. Looks like show in Vegas or something. He's probably wondering where the sluts slots are.
😂

Common for joint ventures, multi member LLCs or partnership interests.

He could buy a parcel of land with 2 or 3 other people and there is a shell company intermediary in that ownership chain.

Yes, it does raise suspicions but shell does not automatically equal fraud, which was the assertion
He was asking why Biden needed them.

He was asking why Biden needed them.

As I mentioned, Biden has purchased and used them for real estate transactions.

Yeah, the stuff with Hunter very well could be shady but to throw "20 shell companies" without any additional context is partisan hackery...

As I mentioned, Biden has purchased and used them for real estate transactions.

Yeah, the stuff with Hunter very well could be shady but to throw "20 shell companies" without any additional context is partisan hackery...
All of Biden's real estate transactions involved him selling out the United States of America.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff tests positive for COVID: White House​

Emhoff was seen standing near President Biden during White House Fourth of July celebrations​

Was he vaccinated?

But seriously, are they still testing for C19?

If they must, they’ll invoke the 25th Amendment to get him gone: Even the president’s friends can’t let him take the whole party down with him.

America .... here's your traitor and two idiots. Nobody voted for their radical policies.

This is the United States summed up nicely since 2020.

Be careful of Political parties that warn of a threat to Democracy while they themselves arrest their political opponents, work with Tech companies to censor those that disagree with them, allow men in women’s sports & bathrooms, encourage child mutilation surgeries, fire Federal workers & nurses for not getting experimental gene therapies, threaten to expand the Supreme Court and eliminate the Electoral College, cause rampant inflation, increase the cost of groceries by 26 percent, allow 11 million people to illegally cross the border, and push the entire World close to World War III.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back