2024 Presidential Race

Put this in the wrong thread:

Compared to the same time in 2020, the RCP average is up 12 points for Trump (2020 Biden +8.8; 2024 Trump +3.3). Compared to 2016 Trump is up 8 points (2016 Clinton +4.7; 2024 Trump +3.3).

Looks like they want Newsom as the orders seem to be going out that Kamala is going to have some tough questions as to why she didn't say something. That makes more sense because Kamala was tracking at or below the Ice Cream Man pre-debate.

Very predictable, imo, they have a plan... I can't say right now its a good plan.

Jill, Hunter and Kamala all have to agree to move out of the way.
Reminds me of a game show.

The Price is Right!

Reactions: LSU-SIU
I think it's obvious I'm not "manufacturing" anything. Melania has had it with the lying and the fraud. She's just waiting for her check and she's out the door.

"Waiting for her check and she's out the door".... y'all lost your damn minds since the debate.

She has a check he's about 6'-5" tall and calls her Mom.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
If Melania stepped forward and said she is not supporting Trump in this campaign because he's a horrible person, yes. Absolutely.
The D party is in disarray. Biden is fighting other Ds to hold on to his candidacy. The media cannot decide whether to support Biden or clamor for his withdrawal.

Trump is, for once, the sideshow.

If Melania stepped forward and said she is not supporting Trump in this campaign because he's a horrible person, yes. Absolutely.

Have you considered getting medical attention, TDS is apparently real?

"Hey guys, what if Biden has a better fake tan than Trump, that will be huge."

Reactions: LibertyVol
Go Go Gadget Desperation!!!

Good Lord. These people have no shame. Whatever it takes to stop Trump. Even if that means the continuation of an elderly man with dementia as Prez.

This situation, for once, has nothing to do with Donny. That you are attempting to shoehorn trump victimhood into this makes me wonder if you too should be seen for TDS.

Clearly the dems are throwing Biden under the bus because he can't beat Donny and they're starting to realize it.

Try to keep up.

Who in the hell is testing themselves for CV19 in 2024???
My question is HOW are they testing. Wouldn't the test kits they made back in 2020 be invalid anymore? I have a boatload of those damned things at home and I have zero intention of using them. (Why I haven't tossed them I have no idea) I could put them on Ebay I guess, but I don't think that is very ethical.

It’s coming. This weeks it’s donors and Hollywood money trying to politely force him out. The longer Joe fights the uglier it’ll get.

They're starting to remember RBG holding out and it costing them dearly. Short memories.

I don't know how anyone can look at Biden and rationally think to themselves, "this will get better as he gets older."

I think it's obvious I'm not "manufacturing" anything. Melania has had it with the lying and the fraud. She's just waiting for her check and she's out the door.
Why are you so obsessed with her? It's like you are trying to make a nothing burger into a scandal. But then again, Big Mike is loyal to his husband so I guess you got us there. But he doesn't seem to like the limelight either (unless he is lying about not running) And that has yet to be seen.

They're starting to remember RBG holding out and it costing them dearly. Short memories.

I don't know how anyone can look at Biden and rationally think to themselves, "this will get better as he gets older."
Believe that’s a fair assessment. RBG holding out cascaded a chain reaction.

This situation, for once, has nothing to do with Donny. That you are attempting to shoehorn trump victimhood into this makes me wonder if you too should be seen for TDS.

Clearly the dems are throwing Biden under the bus because he can't beat Donny and they're starting to realize it.

Try to keep up.
Didn't you just contradict yourself in the same post?

Try to keep up? You outkicked your coverage.

Try to keep up.
Instead of trying to oust Biden because he’s senile and a clear danger to our country?

He’s been running this country into the ground since the day he took office. His rapid mental decline was already in progress as he was running in 2020.

Most leftist do not care one bit that the senile elderly dementia patient that was on the debate stage the other night is still in office. Like right now. Today! They only care about his chances to beat Trump.

Y’all are deranged!!!

VN Store

Back