2024 Presidential Race

No one believes this. It is the newest right wing echo chamber nonsense.

"Some people are saying...." level of facts. But that is Trump's game, isn't it? Hunter is at the WH, turns into Hunter is in top level meetings without security clearance, turns into he's calling the shots.

Standard right wing echo chamber, stacking insinuation on top of speculation, and repeating it until it becomes fact in a MAGA world devoid of the ability to reason for oneself.

Hey now, remember all of those links with anonymous sources "some people are saying" you used to post about Trump?

How do you even sell that to voters? "Harris is qualified to be one feeble man's breath away from the Oval Office, but she's not qualified to be the nominee?"
You wouldn't say she's not qualified. You would say person x is correct choice to beat trump. And nothing else matters besides that. The left will eat it up. I'll give you an example, if Michelle decided she wanted the job they would sell the hell out of that ticket. Now I don't think she wants it. But if she did

If they 25th biden, then she comes to the top and they can't "select" the candidate without a nasty race related discussion.

If they don't 25th him, then he either has to step down on his own or they ride into November with him as their candidate.

Why? You think the left is going to get into a race related discussion with itself?

Anyhow, put it out of your head, he's not getting 25th'd.

"Some people are saying...." level of facts. But that is Trump's game, isn't it? Hunter is at the WH, turns into Hunter is in top level meetings without security clearance, turns into he's calling the shots.

Standard right wing echo chamber, stacking insinuation on top of speculation, and repeating it until it becomes fact in a MAGA world devoid of the ability to reason for oneself.

I think it's obvious I'm not "manufacturing" anything. Melania has had it with the lying and the fraud. She's just waiting for her check and she's out the door.

Kinda like this ^^^^^^^ huh, @lawgator1 ? Being a hypocrite does nothing but make you look like a joke.

You hate DJT....they hate Biden........ and embellishments abound!

You are just like those you accuse. Is becoming quite entertaining.

Joe called Joe..oof..

“I’m getting so frustrated by the elites in the party. ... They know so much more,” Biden said, mockingly. “If any of these guys don’t think I should run, run against me. Go ahead. Announce for president — challenge me at the convention!”

Kinda like this ^^^^^^^ huh, @lawgator1 ? Being a hypocrite does nothing but make you look like a joke.

You hate DJT....they hate Biden........ and embellishments abound!

You are just like those you accuse. Is becoming quite entertaining.

I get your point but there is a marked difference in the circumstances.

Melania has essentially been MIA for the past year, appearing just once or twice. She's obviously fed up with him, not much of a leap there at all. No other explanation has even been attempted, really. And its not like this is new. Her disdain for Trump goes back to the inauguration.

Melania has essentially been MIA for the past year, appearing just once or twice. She's obviously fed up with him, not much of a leap there at all. No other explanation has even been attempted, really. And its not like this is new. Her disdain for Trump goes back to the inauguration.

Maybe they don't read VN? As you're the only person I've seen/heard question this maybe they don't know an explanation is needed?

Why? You think the left is going to get into a race related discussion with itself?

Anyhow, put it out of your head, he's not getting 25th'd.
I think it will not be easy passing over Kamala and inserting a white man as their candidate like Newsom.

Biden is dug in like a tick. And sharp as a tack.
Great point. Huge story not being talked about nearly enough.

Just months ago the media, top ranking democrats, celebrities, turbovol, ya know, the elite!!! They were all saying the same thing about Biden… “Sharp as a tack”. I guess they would prefer that we turn off our brains and believe that at that time, he was sharp as a tack. But a few months later, his mind is so far gone he needs to step down.

These people are power hungry and blatant liars. I hope those that have been sleeping can see that now.

Well, obviously.

😂

Maybe they don't read VN? As you're the only person I've seen/heard question this maybe they don't know an explanation is needed?

Yup, I'm the only one wondering WTF is going on with this. Face it, its completely out of the ordinary for the wife of a presidential candidate to disappear like this. If the roles were reversed, it would be on Fox every 30 seconds.

Yup, I'm the only one wondering WTF is going on with this. Face it, its completely out of the ordinary for the wife of a presidential candidate to disappear like this. If the roles were reversed, it would be on Fox every 30 seconds.

Yeah. So?

I mean, how many of these articles were you posting speaking about Biden's mental problems before?

Do you have TDS?

So you're they're playing the left- wings own game.

And I'd be paying just as much attention to it. Which is none.

Maybe she is done with him, maybe she just doesn't like campaigning, maybe she's setting up deals with Russia and China to buy out America?

She ran off with Putin.

Yea. It’s “where’s Melania” level nonsense.

ummm

VN Store

Back