2024 Presidential Race

I certainly will. Others will tell themselves that he was forced out in some grand conspiratorial scheme to subvert democracy and install a candidate whom no one actually supports.

Did anyone see bigfoot riding that unicorn last night? That was crazy.

If you believe what you say you must see it all the time.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I believe low turnout will help Harris. The harvested ballots will be cast, irrespective of turnout.

I think the opposite. High (anti-Trump) voter turnout hurt Trump in 2020. I think MAGA will turnout and vote Trump. There won't be a lower voter turnout for MAGA. MAGA is about 30% or so of the country. The more people stay home, the more impactful that 30% is. I don't see that stout ~30% for Kamala.

Perhaps the part that stings the worst is how fervently we in the conservative base defended the guy from all of the attacks, ridicule, and hate from the left while he was in office. We had his back every single day of his term. And now he pays that support back in this way? It isn’t the betrayal as much as the ingratitude that stands out to me.
I understand him not being able to endorse or vote for Trump; but someone with any sense of integrity could have just said nothing or even “I don’t discuss politics as a former VP”. But to go out of his way to publicly endorse the people who called him an evil, manipulative fool back then is just sad and pathetic.

That is basically what Ben Ferguson said to start this radio show. He filled in for Mark Levin.

I certainly will. Others will tell themselves that he was forced out in some grand conspiratorial scheme to subvert democracy and install a candidate whom no one actually supports.

That’s exactly what happened. Now you’re trolling your own party.

I think the opposite. High (anti-Trump) voter turnout hurt Trump in 2020. I think MAGA will turnout and vote Trump. There won't be a lower voter turnout for MAGA. MAGA is about 30% or so of the country. The more people stay home, the more impactful that 30% is. I don't see that stout ~30% for Kamala.
Those who voted against Trump in 2020 got played. Now they’ve lived with their choice and will want to go back to mean tweet and comfortable lifestyle.

That’s exactly what happened. Now you’re trolling your own party.
I knew I could count on you.

And what about that Bigfoot riding a unicorn sighting? Did you have any idea that Bigfoot had that skill set? Crazy times.

More strawman from you?

You historically have not resorted to these.
But I guess I understand here.

No. No grand conspiracy.

Just a coordinated pressure campaign, that was increasingly ratcheted up - until Joe broke.

I knew I could count on you.

And what about that Bigfoot riding a unicorn sighting? Did you have any idea that Bigfoot had that skill set? Crazy times.
I don’t believe in fantasy. Common sense kind of guy…something you’re lacking. Nice spin by you on acknowledgement of your 2020 screwup.

More strawman from you?

You historically have not resorted to these.
But I guess I understand here.

No. No grand conspiracy.

Just a coordinated pressure campaign, that was increasingly watched up - until Joe broke.
Of course there was added pressure.
There needed to be added pressure.
Added pressure was the appropriate response.
Not having added pressure would have been a bad thing.

Where's the strawman?

Of course there was added pressure.
There needed to be added pressure.
Added pressure was the appropriate response.
Not having added pressure would have been a bad thing.

Where's the strawman?
There’s no strawman in that ^ response. Now compare it to your previous one to me.

Perhaps the part that stings the worst is how fervently we in the conservative base defended the guy from all of the attacks, ridicule, and hate from the left while he was in office. We had his back every single day of his term. And now he pays that support back in this way? It isn’t the betrayal as much as the ingratitude that stands out to me.
I understand him not being able to endorse or vote for Trump; but someone with any sense of integrity could have just said nothing or even “I don’t discuss politics as a former VP”. But to go out of his way to publicly endorse the people who called him an evil, manipulative fool back then is just sad and pathetic.
Maybe it should serve to highlight what a truly horrible choice trump is.

But it's clear that trumpers are unreachable.
He could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and his followers would still worship him.

He could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and his followers would still worship him.
Was it justified? Context matters. Cheney did shoot someone and you’re someone who is endorsing him as a good thing.

Last edited:

We don't worship Trump you dolt. He's a candidate for the POTUS & that's all.

Assigning positions to me I don’t hold, and haven’t voiced - and then attacking those is pretty much the definition.

Maybe you should look again.
But I in no way assigned any position to you. I said "others".....which is 100% true.
Maybe you should look again.

See below:

VN Store

Back