2024 Presidential Race

Such a total load of BS. And I would bet $3 that you actually thought you were making a point.

Trumpests/nationalist/isolationists are the real dummies. They are so far behind the curve that they fail to understand that a country must now, more than ever, function within the global community. But trumpublicans do know how to appeal to people's baser instincts....

A country can function within the global community and still retain it's identity and independence.

Dems trying to deal with the daily right-wing misinformation on Twitter (with the latest being pet and duck eating Haitians in Ohio).

Last edited:
Such a total load of BS. And I would bet $3 that you actually thought you were making a point.

Trumpests/nationalist/isolationists are the real dummies. They are so far behind the curve that they fail to understand that a country must now, more than ever, function within the global community. But trumpublicans do know how to appeal to people's baser instincts....

The US functions within a global community but the global community doesn't have to control your domestic and foreign policy. Due to the progressive globalists the US is attempting to model themselves after a history of failed European societies in part to destroy the US identity and water it down. They want to do on a global scale what democrats want to do domestic.

what you fail to understand is that is a failure, by design. Not some natural progression or betterment.

being overly dependent, as about 99% of the world is, on foreign nations, just means you are dependent, and vulnerable to any global failures. Instead of being able to resist any negative world wide trends; or being able to set our own direction we have crippled ourselves and allowed our nation to be driven by forces that don't have our best interests at heart.

Reactions: whodeycin85

1725903764436.jpeg

VN Store

Back