2024 Presidential Race

I don't care, but some people do. I was never voting for Trump anyway. and its going to going to push me to Harris either before you get bent out of shape for not licking Trumps boots.

no the solution is to do the floors yourself, or find someone ELSE who will give you floors with flaws you can accept. you are fine with everything Trump does, and think everything he touches turns to gold, fine; but that doesn't mean that everyone lives in that world.

instead of being able to say "Yeah louder I agree, that wasn't the best possible look for Trump." you have jumped in with deflections.

I don't get why either side isn't capable of admitting their candidate isn't 100% perfect. you just ignore their bad, while complaining about the exact same thing from the other side.

You’re just making up nonsense at this point. Trump has done plenty to complain about. This isn’t it

lol yes, I obviously just think Trump is perfect. That’s the only way I could disagree with you about this

How about this, since you think all those conspiracy theories are true, post evidence of one.

Watch as this does not happen and this W.TN clown goes back into his hole until the next stupid tweet
Have you checked w/your mom on changing that full diaper you got?
LMFAO at what happens when asked for a single shred of evidence

Trump’s team released an ad with the footage on TikTok, and the Utah politician who was with him used photos from Arlington for a fundraising email.

They went there for an unofficial event, immediately started the “where is Kamala” stuff (ie CAMPAIGNING) even though it was an unofficial event, and then used pictures and video from said unofficial event in a campaign ad and a campaign email. Probably correctly thought that the right would be fine with it if they framed any pushback as lack of patriotism or “insulting the Gold Star families”
Again, the families invited him and asked for photos.
But yeah, politicians have absolutely no business having their photos taken with families at Arlington 31FCE343-C080-4681-A1D7-B13384478CA6.jpeg486C6192-E9B9-4B59-97D7-1CB13632E5E9.jpeg4F05C4ED-CA5E-4FA0-8058-7ECBDC1EA66A.jpeg

But don’t worry, I know liberals will tell us how that‘s (D)ifferent

Again, the families invited him and asked for photos.
But yeah, politicians have absolutely no business having their photos taken with families at Arlington View attachment 675442View attachment 675443View attachment 675444

But don’t worry, I know liberals will tell us how that‘s (D)ifferent
That doesn’t change anything I said. A couple families invited him but didn’t even obtain a permit from Arlington, and he immediately started campaigning on it. I and probably anyone would assume that appearances by the current President at Arlington are actually planned and organized with the cemetery ahead of time

That doesn’t change anything I said. A couple families invited him but didn’t even obtain a permit from Arlington, and he immediately started campaigning on it. I and probably anyone would assume that appearances by the current President at Arlington are actually planned and organized with the cemetery ahead of time
Trumps visit was organized and planned ahead. Although it took a call from Speaker Johnson to Arlington to get them to stop turning down the gold star families. The top brass of the Army is filled with political creatures and they went out of their way to try and prevent this and then to pounce when they didn’t get their way. I guarantee that these were phone calls from the White House to Arlington to make sure Trump was not given a warm welcome

Trumps visit was organized and planned ahead. Although it took a call from Speaker Johnson to Arlington to get them to stop turning down the gold star families. The top brass of the Army is filled with political creatures and they went out of their way to try and prevent this and then to pounce when they didn’t get their way. I guarantee that these were phone calls from the White House to Arlington to make sure Trump was not given a warm welcome
Doesn’t sound like they went through the proper channels:
"Arlington National Cemetery routinely hosts public wreath laying ceremonies at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for individuals and groups who submit requests in advance," the U.S. Army said in a statement released Thursday. "ANC conducts nearly 3,000 such public ceremonies a year without incident. Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds.

Sure am, and if you fell for any of that garbage you should read better
What’s it called when a living baby is taken by a physician out of the womb and then no longer living due to the methods of choice by the provider? I just need the term you use if you don’t say they killed them.

Reactions: dovervolz
Doesn’t sound like they went through the proper channels:
They tried going through the proper channels but kept getting stonewalled by Army Brass. They were specifically PROHIBITING a former commander in chief from visiting Arlington. Like I said; it took a direct phone call from the speaker of the house to get the army‘s attention.
The whole incident was indeed 100% political; but not in the direction you think
But sure, I am certain all of the attacks being directed at gold star families right now will work wonders for Kamala come November

They tried going through the proper channels but kept getting stonewalled by Army Brass. They were specifically PROHIBITING a former commander in chief from visiting Arlington. Like I said; it took a direct phone call from the speaker of the house to get the army‘s attention.
The whole incident was indeed 100% political; but not in the direction you think
That doesn’t really sound like they tried to at all, it sounds like it was hastily organized and they tried to change the time at the last minute so Trump could be there, and when he was there he immediately started campaigning. But it wasn’t political lol

But sure, I am certain all of the attacks being directed at gold star families right now will work wonders for Kamala come November
Lol what attacks? If saying it’s bad to film campaign ads at military cemeteries is an “attack on Gold Star families” then they are not on the right side of things

That doesn’t really sound like they tried to at all, it sounds like it was hastily organized and they tried to change the time at the last minute so Trump could be there, and when he was there he immediately started campaigning. But it wasn’t political lol
EVERY time a politician attends something at Arlington it is political. Pretending otherwise is like the scene from Casablanca
55715666-8D14-4E2D-BA01-0188B700C2A4.gif

VN Store

Back