2024 Presidential Race

Lol what attacks? If saying it’s bad to film campaign ads at military cemeteries is an “attack on Gold Star families” then they are not on the right side of things
The day after the families released their statement, dozens of prominent left wing Twitter users started posting various versions of „The Gold Star families do not have the ability or right to break the rules“; which I saw as downplaying and minimizing their sacrifice and pain in an attempt to continue to attack Trump. When you shove someone aside to get at your enemy; you are assaulting and attacking the person you pushed to the side.

The day after the families released their statement, dozens of prominent left wing Twitter users started posting various versions of „The Gold Star families do not have the ability or right to break the rules“; which I saw as downplaying and minimizing their sacrifice and pain in an attempt to continue to attack Trump. When you shove someone aside to get at your enemy; you are assaulting and attacking the person you pushed to the side.
I didn’t see anyone saying that, but if the rule is not campaigning at Arlington, then they’re right. Do you think Gold Star families are above all rules and laws, and that any other position is an “attack on them”?

So that’s not a political ad using Arlington asking for you to donate at the end
Modern politics is a continuous campaign where you start working toward the next election the second after you are sworn in.
Or are you telling me that Obama, Biden, and all the rest aren’t making sure they are photographed looking concerned and sympathetic all the while thinking „This picture will help me win votes“? Otherwise, why do they even need a photographer there in the first place? So please spare us all of the false outrage.

Reactions: CobbVol
Modern politics is a continuous campaign where you start working toward the next election the second after you are sworn in.
Or are you telling me that Obama, Biden, and all the rest aren’t making sure they are photographed looking concerned and sympathetic all the while thinking „This picture will help me win votes“? Otherwise, why do they even need a photographer there in the first place? So please spare us all of the false outrage.
Agreed. The people getting outraged on other people’s behalf when the aggrieved party is not upset bit has been starting to get really old for a while now

That’s your complaint? They didn’t submit the proper forms?
That is what authoritarians and bureaucrats care about. “Show me you papers please”.
(Especially effective when they are the indes who get to decide to approve or deny your request in the first place)
29E758D2-274B-4A90-A5C4-B567CDB3960D.jpeg

That is what authoritarians and bureaucrats care about. “Show me you papers please”.
(Especially effective when they are the indes who get to decide to approve or deny your request in the first place)
View attachment 675475
Do you also invoke Nazi imagery when a cop asks for your license, or are you only hilariously overdramatic some of the time?

If someone asks for your passport at the airport do you also say “OH YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU MY PAPERS LIKE THE NAZIS?!” Lmao

Agreed. The people getting outraged on other people’s behalf when the aggrieved party is not upset bit has been starting to get really old for a while now
Especially considering that the average democrat has probably never even thought about visiting Arlington. The party that habitually calls our soldiers butchers and war criminals suddenly get all sanctimonious when they see an opening to attack a conservative.E059EE49-7974-4290-ABA0-193DB4AE9AD0.jpeg

Especially considering that the average democrat has probably never even thought about visiting Arlington. The party that habitually calls our soldiers butchers and war criminals suddenly get all sanctimonious when they see an opening to attack a conservative.View attachment 675476
Sanctimonious like claiming “an attack on Gold Star families” from the statement that rules apply to everyone? Lol

Do you also invoke Nazi imagery when a cop asks for your license, or are you only hilariously overdramatic some of the time?

If someone asks for your passport at the airport do you also say “OH YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU MY PAPERS LIKE THE NAZIS?!” Lmao
Edited. I realize that this original post was in rather bad taste.
But to get to the point; there is a big difference between having a license to drive versus having to get approval to visit a cemetery when invited by the people whose loved one are buried there.
We have all met overly preening bureaucrats who enjoy throwing their authority in your face.

Last edited:
Sanctimonious like claiming “an attack on Gold Star families” from the statement that rules apply to everyone? Lol
Why don’t you ask the families in question whether they feel attacked or not? Isn’t their opinion the only one that should matter?

You sure start a lot of disingenuous arguments about this, for weeks now, for someone who “doesn’t care”

lol because it’s a none story you keep pretending to care about.

So what’s your complaint? That they didn’t file the proper paperwork?

Edited. I realize that this original post was in rather bad taste.
But to get to the point; there is a big difference between having a license to drive versus having to get approval to visit a cemetery when invited by the people whose loved one are buried there.
We have all met overly preening bureaucrats who enjoy throwing their authority in your face.
There are over 400k buried there. Should every family have the power to invite anyone and avoid regs?

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back