2024 Presidential Race

He was the only one invited to show up...and standards of Pics of POTUS at AC have been done and accepted by the media and military prior .setting the standard of photos ops being allowed..
The standard is to notify the ANC then get approval for events. You're talking about social media as a standard, which it is nothing of the sort as compared to a documented standard as a matter of policy and procedure

Reactions: NashVol11
Since when does visiting ANC require an invitation?
It doesn’t. But there are special considerations for area 60 where recent veterans from the Iran and Afghanistan wars are interred.
But like I said; there are numerous examples of other politicians being photographed there and i am sure almost all of them did so with a cynical desire to boost the election prospects. Trump just happened to be on the wrong side of the prevailing culture so he must be made an example of.
And the democrats still don’t seem to understand why more and more Americans are disgusted with the whole double standard .And that is exactly why the more he is attacked by the usual suspects; the more popular he gets with the average middle American voter and the working class. They know what it is like to be outside „the club“ and can relate tonTrump, even with his wealth and influence.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
per CNN:

Kamala Harris supported tax payer funded gender reassignment surgery for detained illegal immigrants

Lmfao. Great choice, guys!

The standard is to notify the ANC then get approval for events. You're talking about social media as a standard, which it is nothing of the sort as compared to a documented standard as a matter of policy and procedure
I haven't seen where the Trump team didn't notify ANC..gotta link

100%. We have to move beyond the politics of the past
While I respect your right to your beliefs, Funding sex change for illegal immigrants with tax pair money is a winner for Trump. I would dare say most Americans do not agree with this. We can’t afford to be everything to everybody !!

He took a picture without permission, with people who invited him there.

Just pure evil, truly! Despicable.

You guys are going to have to do better.
I certainly didn't go to an extreme of it being "evil". I never thought about it in that manner. Only a true, extreme reactionary would do so

I certainly didn't go to an extreme of it being "evil". I never thought about it in that manner. Only a true, extreme reactionary would do so

You never thought about it in any manner? Meaning this isn’t something actually bothers you?

That’s what I’m missing here. Almost no one has a problem with this, yet this is a news story? It’s nonsense

You never thought about it in any manner? Meaning this isn’t something actually bothers you?

That’s what I’m missing here. Almost no one has a problem with this, yet this is a news story? It’s nonsense
I never thought about it as "evil" as you suggested. Look who is talking about it in this forum. The Trumpers keep this nothing burger in social media news by defending that self serving clown. Responding to every clown fringe story as if it matters

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back