2024 Presidential Race

I think she will 100% win the popular vote. But no one cares about that. I agree, PA decides this thing. Will know more middle of next week. The full
Impact of the debate will be in the data then. However, much like a convention bounce, that”bump” could easily be short lived
It’s odd I’ve seen a lot of polls. Especially left leaning that polled republicans and dems to see who they thought won the debate; you’ve probably seen those percentages like mid 30s thought Trump lost amongst republicans of course 95% of dems thought he lost. Didn’t see a survey on independents. That’s who will decide the election. A lot of the left leaning polling is a bit bs, right leaning is as well but it’s more exaggerated on one side.

They were biased as hell BUT.... on that exchange the moderators appeared they were going to correct Harris but Trump couldn't keep his mouth shut to allow them to say anything so they cut to him.

The clip up top cuts off before the moderators attempt to speak.

Again if Trump would shut the **** up!
Except they controlled the mics as well. If they wanted to interject something to her they would have.

I think she will 100% win the popular vote. But no one cares about that. I agree, PA decides this thing. Will know more middle of next week. The full
Impact of the debate will be in the data then. However, much like a convention bounce, that”bump” could easily be short lived

Didn’t you declare it over almost a month ago?

Mav

And I'm struggling to remember the other dbags name. Justin I think?

Volfanjustin. I believe his departure related to an inability to cope with Trump losing to Biden, IIRC.

That guy was so unhinged. He was a Colts fan who completely forsaked them. After that, Andrew Luck retired because his body was falling apart and VFJ wanted blood for some reason. He was outraged

Last edited:
Volfanjustin. I believe his departure related to an inability to cope with Trump losing to Biden, IIRC.

That guy was so unhinged. He was a Colts fan who completely forsake them. After that, Andrew Luck retired because his body was falling apart and VFJ wanted blood for some reason. He was outraged
Yup that's it

Shocking new Bodycam footage shows moment Woman with 'Fur on her Lips' Arrested for Eating Cat in Ohio​

Police in Ohio have released grisly footage of a crazed woman who allegedly stomped on a cat's head before feasting on the feline in full view of horrified witnesses.

Allexis Ferrell, 27, was found with 'fur on her lips and blood on her hands' when police were called by horrified neighbors in the town of Canton on August 16.

'Officers were able to determine that Allexis had smashed the cat's head with her foot and then began to eat the cat,' police wrote in their report.

1726191645705.png
Allexis Ferrell, 27, was found with 'fur on her lips and blood on her hands' when police were called by horrified neighbors in the Ohio town of Canton on August 16

Reactions: The Sheriff

Shocking new Bodycam footage shows moment Woman with 'Fur on her Lips' Arrested for Eating Cat in Ohio​

Police in Ohio have released grisly footage of a crazed woman who allegedly stomped on a cat's head before feasting on the feline in full view of horrified witnesses.

Allexis Ferrell, 27, was found with 'fur on her lips and blood on her hands' when police were called by horrified neighbors in the town of Canton on August 16.

'Officers were able to determine that Allexis had smashed the cat's head with her foot and then began to eat the cat,' police wrote in their report.

View attachment 676162
Allexis Ferrell, 27, was found with 'fur on her lips and blood on her hands' when police were called by horrified neighbors in the Ohio town of Canton on August 16

She's American

How was it a gaf?
Bc its not happening. There isn't some mass problem of immigrants eating peoples pets. The most common cited one is an American whose clearly crazy. Everything else is baseless accusations with no real back up. So its categorically laughable for a debate, for POTUS of the US, to bring it up like its some issue. Its not. He looked like an idiot. He will be mocked for it by everyone who isn't a staunch supporter. He needs to distance himself from the debate as much as possible. If it wasn't a gaf why isn't his campaign showing all the proof? Read carefully his campaign.

Hell pre-debate Clay Travis claimed if Trump took the stage holding a cat he would win. All based off a video of a non Haitian legal US citizen citizen eating a cat in her driveway. All bc the internet idiots claimed otherwise . That's what started all this.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back