2024 Presidential Race

Bc its not happening. There isn't some mass problem of immigrants eating peoples pets. The most common cited one is an American whose clearly crazy. Everything else is baseless accusations with no real back up. So its categorically laughable for a debate, for POTUS of the US, to bring it up like its some issue. Its not. He looked like an idiot. He will be mocked for it by everyone who isn't a staunch supporter. He needs to distance himself from the debate as much as possible. If it wasn't a gaf why isn't his campaign showing all the proof? Read carefully his campaign.

Hell pre-debate Clay Travis claimed if Trump took the stage holding a cat he would win. All based off a video of a non Haitian legal US citizen citizen eating a cat in her driveway. All bc the internet idiots claimed otherwise . That's what started all this.

I didn’t know TDS had struck you this hard. I’m sure all the citizens that matter there are loving everything these Haitians they had dumped on them bring.

He looked like a complete idiot. 85% of the people who witnessed that immediately felt trump was worse than they had previously thought. The other 15% of the people (you) are lost causes anyway.

Lol. Pulling more numbers out of your ass. It’s been said MANY times that self awareness is one of the many attributes that you lack.

I didn’t know TDS had struck you this hard. I’m sure all the citizens that matter there are loving everything these Haitians they had dumped on them bring.
I had no idea you stopped living in reality. He looked like, and was, a moron. I bet if I search your posts you will have posted a gif/meme about this prior to the debate. Congrats you fooled Trump!

Trump could have discussed the problems this mass illegal immigation is causing. Instead he went with they are eating our pets. What a F Up

Lol. Pulling more numbers out of your ass. It’s been said MANY times that self awareness is one of the many attributes that you lack.
This is about trump looking like the buffoon most know him to be.

"They're eating the dogs"........that will go down in history.

I had no idea you stopped living in reality. He looked like, and was, a moron. I bet if I search your posts you will have posted a gif/meme about this prior to the debate. Congrats you fooled Trump!

I watched about 5 minutes of it. Trump is who he is and I’ve never said that was a good thing. I do know most of the policies he stands for benefit me and everyone I know.

I watched about 5 minutes of it. Trump is who he is and I’ve never said that was a good thing. I do know most of the policies he stands for benefit me and everyone I know.
This…this is why it's gaf. He's being universally mocked. Doesn't matter how is supporters feel about it. Doesn't matter how those who are against him feel. But the undecideded? Yup matters

IMG_1344.jpeg

Trump could have discussed the problems this mass illegal immigation is causing. Instead he went with they are eating our pets. What a F Up
It was crazy. Still I wonder how many would’ve just brushed off the tens of thousands of immigrants in Springfield? Everyone is looking that crap up though. I mean sure Trump looked crazy but I don’t think Kamala looks great when they see the issues in Springfield.

Anyone keeping up with senate and house races? Do we know which party is projected to control each?

I’ve not seen much info on either

He updates every day, but the impact of the debate won’t be known for days. Way more polls have to come in, and the fallout is ongoing.
Nobody can accurately predict this election.
So much misinformation in social media, media and opinions resonates with some.
People believe what they want to believe about their candidate no matter what.
Neither candidate has really done anything to deserve your vote.
Congress is totally dysfunctional.
Whoever gets last pick will lose.
Promises will be broken by both candidates.
The country will remain deadlock.
Expect the winner to face at least 2 impeachments in the next 4 years.
The only thing I see as a difference in the outcome is the silent part of the Republican Party that does not want Trump to win.
Electoral College is the wildcard in this thing and winning the popular vote is insignificant.
When "Cats" (normally a 1 cycle news run) becomes a center topic of discussion in a Presidential Election and debate you know neither candidate is qualified.

VN Store

Back