2024 Presidential Race

Apparently if they deem you "racist" because you dare to believe we shouldn't be importing low-functioning people that eat pets and slaughter animals on the streets and in parks, they get to go after whoever they want in your family. So sensitive.
Our resident Simple Jack's can call me racist all they want. I love their cowering and hurt feelings. ha

People are confused in here...they think if they say something that might be true, then it's not bigoted. The context and motivation is what determines that, and for the life of me I cannot figure out what good reason you guys have to try to prove Haitians have a low IQ? There is no other explanation than bigotry.

I guess you're worried about protecting the jobs you're capable of performing?

People are confused in here...they think if they say something that might be true, then it's not bigoted. The context and motivation is what determines that, and for the life of me I cannot figure out what good reason you guys have to try to prove Haitians have a low IQ? There is no other explanation than bigotry.
No one needs to try and prove it. Just look it up. Why are you so butthurt about the factual statement?

No one needs to try and prove it. Just look it up. Why are you so butthurt about the factual statement?
He's butthurt because I'm fairly sure he's also claimed none of this stuff happened.

The reason for sharing IQ is because low-IQ and repeatedly doing stupid or grossly societally unacceptable **** are linked (largely because the lower the IQ, the lower the ability to understand actions and consequences). As dumb as most politicians are, you still don't seem them out slaughtering geese on the road.

Reactions: just bob
He's butthurt because I'm fairly sure he's also claimed none of this stuff happened.

The reason for sharing IQ is because low-IQ and repeatedly doing stupid or grossly societally unacceptable **** are linked (largely because the lower the IQ, the lower the ability to understand actions and consequences). As dumb as most politicians are, you still don't seem them out slaughtering geese on the road.

Bro, this an all-time corner you painted yourself into. Time to make a new account. You're never recovering from this.

Show us a Haitian “slaughtering geese on the road” because it sure seems like you’re reacting to something long debunked

He said he knew a couple in college therefore that's how he thinks of them. I don't believe they know how average works. Many are higher, many are lower, some are way higher, some are way lower. But the average IQ is low compared to most of the world.

The slaves led a "Successful" revolt that ended in 1804, 220 years ago. They took over, killed, raped, slaughtered the slave owners and families. Took over the place 220 years ago. What have the Haitians done in that time? Made Haiti the most godforsaken place in the western hemisphere, in running for the world. This was way before the Clinton's sleazily used it for personal and political financial gain. It's safe to say Haiti is not filled with the brightest people. Just making that factual statement makes these posters here want to jump off a cliff. I love it. Facts > Their feelings.

Reactions: ButchPlz
Bro, this an all-time corner you painted yourself into. Time to make a new account. You're never recovering from this.
If I were you, which mercifully I am not, I would not try to talk about corners being painted into. The brain damage you rendered on yourself in the past has certainly, clearly painted you into a pretty bad corner in life, and single-handledly keeping a thread about a "failing" social network rolling because you're pissed off about a billionaire that bought it is all-time hilarious.

The people with the lowest IQs...those with screen names that honor Butch Jones...
I'd probably lay low for a little while there, chief, especially on anything to do with IQ. Not only are half your posts borderline illegible, your only response to arguments is apparently to drag family into the middle of it right after proving the initial point.

You would think having a name associated with Butch Jones would be shameful enough.
Some of us aren't scared of owning our own mistakes. Some of us also don't care that much about a username on an anonymous forum. But you really got me too!

He said he knew a couple in college therefore that's how he thinks of them. I don't believe they know how average works. Many are higher, many are lower, some are way higher, some are way lower. But the average IQ is low compared to most of the world.

The slaves led a "Successful" revolt that ended in 1804, 220 years ago. They took over, killed, raped, slaughtered the slave owners and families. Took over the place 220 years ago. What have the Haitians done in that time? Made Haiti the most godforsaken place in the western hemisphere, in running for the world. This was way before the Clinton's sleazily used it for personal and political financial gain. It's safe to say Haiti is not filled with the brightest people. Just making that factual statement makes these posters here want to jump off a cliff. I love it. Facts > Their feelings.
I'd love it only if we lived in a society where these types were prevented from "contributing" their idiocy to society. Unfortunately, they get to vote. And they also think their opinions and feelings are relevant.

The worst part of the modern world is that we've essentially told everyone their feelings matter- if they're on "the right side". So what we get now is drug-addled dudes with holes in their brains and simpletons in trailer parks that can't spell telling everyone what they see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears is not real because one time they met someone from overseas. To make matters worse, if they believe what they see and hear with their own senses and from their own experiences they're some kind of -phobic.

Like you, if me not wanting people from literal garbage dumps migrating here to make our country another garbage dump is racist, or bigoted, or whatever, then what can I do? Call me racist and bigoted if you want, the overuse has rendered the word meaningless, and I'm always going to stand on the side that leaves room for a future for my family and my community. I've been around the world multiple times over, I've been to crappy parts of the world and of the US, and I really would prefer not to have a lot of what I've seen here.

Reactions: just bob
I'd love it only if we lived in a society where these types were prevented from "contributing" their idiocy to society. Unfortunately, they get to vote. And they also think their opinions and feelings are relevant.

The worst part of the modern world is that we've essentially told everyone their feelings matter- if they're on "the right side". So what we get now is drug-addled dudes with holes in their brains and simpletons in trailer parks that can't spell telling everyone what they see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears is not real because one time they met someone from overseas. To make matters worse, if they believe what they see and hear with their own senses and from their own experiences they're some kind of -phobic.

Like you, if me not wanting people from literal garbage dumps migrating here to make our country another garbage dump is racist, or bigoted, or whatever, then what can I do? Call me racist and bigoted if you want, the overuse has rendered the word meaningless, and I'm always going to stand on the side that leaves room for a future for my family and my community. I've been around the world multiple times over, I've been to crappy parts of the world and of the US, and I really would prefer not to have a lot of what I've seen here.
Absolutely.

If I were you, which mercifully I am not, I would not try to talk about corners being painted into. The brain damage you rendered on yourself in the past has certainly, clearly painted you into a pretty bad corner in life, and single-handledly keeping a thread about a "failing" social network rolling because you're pissed off about a billionaire that bought it is all-time hilarious.

I'd probably lay low for a little while there, chief, especially on anything to do with IQ. Not only are half your posts borderline illegible, your only response to arguments is apparently to drag family into the middle of it right after proving the initial point.

They are illegible to low iq hacks who have to be told what to think...

Brick by Brick

Absolutely.
To just keep on ranting, nearly all of the ones that do the -phobic name calling quite literally think culture is just food, so you end up with these people thinking they understand an entire country because they ate the Americanized "authentic" version of food from somewhere. It's downright hilarious, and if you think about it, actually bigoted to try to boil an entire nation or people down to a singular watered-down element of who they are.

And with all of this stuff, what happens when the gravy train from all of us here in the US runs out? When we really get tired of it? I would hope these folks from everywhere else in the world would take the initiative to fix their own countries, but again, the unintelligent (and low-IQ) by literal definition cannot think that far ahead.

VN Store

Back