2024 Presidential Race

Trumps policies will take us over the edge, just not as fast.

If he cuts a federal agency then we're headed in the right direction.

I do like the idea of Elon Musk leading an office focusing on waste. If you bring in a private citizen like Musk there will be some reduction. These bureaucracies are hiding money.

Wow….doubt anyone in Springfield thinks they are much better off.

I do not understand why some people think it’s OK for an individual to break the law by unlawfully entering the country and then disrupt Americans way of life.

All of this will change as more and more of it starts directly impacting all of our lives (and it will).

Our leadership is heading us down a terrible path.

Who cares if you doubt that? Your guess at it is useless.

The Haitian immigrants are almost always legal, so there goes that.

I live in AZ where literally everybody is complaining about Californians moving in in droves. My property value went up 80% in 2 years.

People are idiots. They don't understand simple economics. They don't know how beneficial immigration is

Reactions: NashVol11
The first sentence indicates the residents are reporting this.
...and in a town of basically nobody, it's easy to ID the issue.

The people supporting this (especially those in this thread) aren't lining up to take these folks, and they certainly never asked the people that are having this forced upon them if they wanted it.

“We don’t hate immigrants! We love them as long as they’re legal, not Muslim, not Haitian, not refugees for some reason, and not from a culture I deem ‘inferior’ which is 2/3 of the world”
When you're demoralized and don't care about your home, community, or country you'll want the worst people to come and destroy it.

Agree but you can't pick which pieces of income for services provided should be taxed and which shouldnt be.

Either tax all income received for services provided or none...
My point was more if you use taxes to drive behavior then gainful employment should be the last target. Our tax system is backwards

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Were you better off 4 years ago than today??

I know, I know, you were…..

No, I’m better off today than I was 4 years ago but that is despite the government. I’ve explained here before Covid and the reaction to it was a boon to our business. Had I followed government recommendations and even some of the temporary regulations from mid 2020 through 2022 I would be much worse off.

Most peoples are…. take the test.

Still ahead. The increase in expenses is significantly less than increase in income....

Im ahead because of the value of services I provide and I'm fiscally conservative. That and my wife makes good $$$ too taking advantage of govt waste...

“We don’t hate immigrants! We love them as long as they’re legal, not Muslim, not Haitian, not refugees for some reason, and not from a culture I deem ‘inferior’ which is 2/3 of the world”

I'm not surprised you came with another turrible take.

If he cuts a federal agency then we're headed in the right direction.

I do like the idea of Elon Musk leading an office focusing on waste. If you bring in a private citizen like Musk there will be some reduction. These bureaucracies are hiding money.

Which agency is he proposing to cut?

No, I’m better off today than I was 4 years ago but that is despite the government. I’ve explained here before Covid and the reaction to it was a boon to our business. Had I followed government recommendations and even some of the temporary regulations from mid 2020 through 2022 I would be much worse off.
That's where my wife and I are. We took advantage of other people's idiocy, basically acting exactly opposite government recommendations.

I think anyone with sense is like this. The problem is despite this politicians will use our successes as an example of why their brand of douchery works.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back