2024 Presidential Race

I thought her mom was married to another Berkeley professor? She makes her sound like she was a single mom

The fact she is repeating this rehearsed story over and over to try to sound relatable just sounds like a robot. She dodges the question, doesn't fully know how to answer it after being asked directly, and/or she is attempting to eat into the time with a long winded response to reduce the number of questions he can ask.

Last edited:
I
The fact she is repeating this rehearsed story over and over to try to sound relatable is sounds canned. She dodges the question, doesn't fully know how to answer it after being asked directly, and/or she is attempting to eat into the time with a long winded response to reduce the number of questions he can ask.

I love that she’s trying to pretend she had this middle class childhood. Both parents were Berkeley professors. Paternal grandfather also a professor (I believe Berkeley also). Maternal grandfather was a high ranking Indian government official.

I

I love that she’s trying to pretend she had this middle class childhood. Both parents were Berkeley professors. Paternal grandfather also a professor (I believe Berkeley also). Maternal grandfather was a high ranking Indian government official.

Remember the lie about the yellow school bus. Democrat on democrat crime. Knowing what we know Joe had that lost dog look on his face at the time.

Back to your point. Look at how bizarre her answer to his question is when she's repeating this fiction. She keeps repeating this opportunity economy and can't tell people what it means. She even brings it back out in his next question.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Remember the lie about the yellow school bus. Democrat on democrat crime. Knowing what we know Joe had that lost dog look on his face at the time.

Back to your point. Look at how bizarre her answer to his question is when she's repeating this fiction. She keeps repeating this opportunity economy and can't tell people what it means. She even brings it back out in his next question.

“people who really cared about their lawns…hahahahaha!”

That was weird

I thought her mom was married to another Berkeley professor? She makes her sound like she was a single mom
Her father was an Economics professor at Stanford, I believe. Apparently wasn’t in her life very much. Don’t know what their exact marital status was. Clearly, she had “daddy issues” if she was latching on to Willie Brown.

Edit: They divorced in 1971.

Last edited:
It's why they talk about the pets thing non-stop. Kamala Harris is awful and they know it.

Which is why Trump should have never took the bait that she was obviously throwing his way.

Had he took the same approach during the Biden debate, none of the things she said about him wouldn’t have mattered.

The fact he had to say something stupid to get his point across is making him an easy target for the media, which is his own fault.

This should have been an easy win for the republican side.

Middle class = lawn

Which is why Trump should have never took the bait that she was obviously throwing his way.

Had he took the same approach during the Biden debate, none of the things she said about him wouldn’t have mattered.

The fact he had to say something stupid to get his point across is making him an easy target for the media, which is his own fault.

This should have been an easy win for the republican side.
His comment really isn't that big of a deal. It's already out of the news. The only people keeping it alive are extreme leftists like those on here.

Kamala already retook the spotlight with her terrible interview yesterday.

TAFF: At the debate the other night you talked about creating an “opportunity economy” — what if we can drill down on that a little bit. When you talk about bringing down prices and making life more affordable for people, what are one or two specific things you have in mind for that?

HARRIS: Well I’ll start with this. I grew up a middle-class kid. My mother raised my sister and me, she worked very hard. Um, she was able to finally save up enough money to buy our first house when I was a teenager. I grew up in a community of hardworking people, construction workers, and nurses and teachers, and I try to explain to some people who may not have had the same experience, you know, if, but, a lot of people will relate to this, you know I grew up in a neighborhood of folks who were very proud of their lawn. [smiles and nods with hands upheld] You know? And, um, and I was raised to believe and to know that all people deserve dignity. And that we as Americans have a beautiful character. You know, we have ambitions and aspirations and dreams. But not everyone necessarily has access to the resources that can help them fuel those dreams and ambitions. So when I talk about building an opportunity economy, it is very much with the mind of investing in the ambitions and aspirations and the incredible work ethic of the American people, and creating opportunity for people, for example, to start a small business. Um, my mother, you know, worked long hours, and our neighbor helped raise us. We used to call her, it was, I still call her, our “second mother.” She was a small business owner. I love our small business owners, I learned who they are through my childhood, and she was a community leader, she hired locally, she mentored, our small businesses are so much a part of the fabric of our communities, not to mention, really, I think the backbone of America’s economy.

VN Store

Back