2024 Presidential Race

He said "eating cats and dogs"

Your boy said that.

Own it.
Haitian citizens eat all kinds of domestic animals that Americans would never think of eating. They also use them for voodoo sacrifices. You can't put them on a plane and fly them 3000 miles to another country and think their culture is magically going to change.
Another way to look at it, you can fly them here, give them $5000 a month, and they will still eat domesticated animals. It's their culture.

What he said is extreme and hard for people to fathom that knows nothing about Haiti. It's even harder for someone with TDS that hates him to take their head out of the sand to look at other problems the city is incurring.

His comment, as it usually does, put a huge spotlight on a problem which in this case, was this small town and population. I have no doubt animals are being eaten, but the bigger picture is the infrastructure of the town, Hatians given drivers license, citizens being put at the back of the line for Government services, housing, or even a 800% increase in HIV cases since 2021, etc.

Hopefully the trumpers got screenshots of trump leading in the polls so they can trot them out later as evidence it was rigged.

The lunatics like you trot out pictures of a living Trump as evidence that you're not trying to kill him.

Being a troll is cute, but its not too hard is it?

Correct, no one owes me a response, which is why I won't go chasing him around acting like a child and making **** up to get one. Try it sometime i.e. stfu and go away

You can do what you want but you did vote for murders, you challenged me and you are such a coward you won't provide the information. If you don't want to hear the truth, its up to you to leave. LGv2.0 Complete lunatic.

You can do what you want but you did vote for murders, you challenged me and are such a coward you won't provide the information. If you don't want to hear the truth, its up to you to leave. LGv2.0 Complete lunatic.
Word for word, again. "Give me attention or I'll make **** up ad nauseam." Grow up and go away
No, you lied before and you’re saying if I don’t give you attention you’ll go back to lying again.

Word for word, again. "Give me attention or I'll make **** up ad nauseam." Grow up and go away

No, that is your wishful thinking. You challenged my opinion and assessment, now you can provide the information to back up your claim. You vote for murders and you just don't want to admit it. LGv2.0

And I didn't "challenge you," you ****ing lied about me and keep tripling down

You said you didn't vote for Biden, I said "fair enough". I have asked you so many times now who you voted for but you won't answer. LGv2.0 Complete lunatic. Every time you post this, you prove the original post.

No, that is your wishful thinking. You challenged my opinion and assessment, now you can provide the information to back up your claim. You vote for murders and you just don't want to admit it. LGv2.0
It's not a "claim," "assessment" or "opinion," it's a fact that you're wrong. The fact that you're still trying to argue facts about other people without knowing them is why you're the worst poster here by several miles. Bye now

It's not a "claim," "assessment" or "opinion," it's a fact. The fact that you're still trying to argue facts about other people without knowing them is why you're the worst poster here by several miles. Bye now

No, I am giving you the opportunity to correct anything I have said by you proving information. Nobody is going to believe the just, "I didn't vote for Biden".

You are a lunatic. You could have ended this 2 days ago.

I've said this several times and you are the only one being a prick about it. It's not "nobody," it's just you

I am not being a prick, that is being defensive. I entered into this in good faith i.e. fair enough. All you have to do is provide the information, you're just mad for some reason right?

I am not being a prick, that is being defensive. I entered into this in good faith i.e. fair enough. All you have to provide the information, you're just mad for some reason right?
If you actually meant that, then "fair enough, my bad" would have been the end of the conversation. Instead, this is. Let it go

If you actually meant that, then "fair enough, my bad" would have been the end of the conversation. Instead, this is. Let it go

No, I would like to know who you are voting for, this would back up your challenge and make me and others understand your position on the board.

Okay, if that is the way you want.... let's start from scratch.

Who have you been voting for? 2012? 2016? 2020?

VN Store

Back