2024 Presidential Race

The objection that Republicans had a week ago was that price controls - on this, that, or the other - are "commie." No one was saying "no on food price controls, but maybe other areas are fine."

Credit has a price. Trump wants to cap that price. That's a price control. By Republicans own logic, it's a "commie" proposal.
It's a brazen attempt to buy the votes of the gullible. He's resorting to the tactics of liberals now. Luckily, it will never happen.

Another BS story.
National Guard Units at that level do not have Nuclear Manuals per se. Training manuals for the procedures and employment of which the information is out there for Public knowledge.
Honestly, if a NG unit is going to deploy a Nuke then we are already in a Nuclear Holocaust on a battlefield.
If you had any knowledge of Nuclear opns or procedures and how it works you would laugh at this article.
How gullible can people be? I am 100% sure that Waltz did not walk out of an Armory with any information that was classified regarding Nuclear opns and if he did it exists on the internet.
I do Not know the specific procedures; that much is true.
I do Know however that many units possess artillery CAPABLE of firing nuclear capable rounds. Now of course, no NG unit is going to actually stock or be issued such ordinance unless in active deployment in a war zone and then only with the express permission of the National Command Authority.
But i think it is quite possible that the NG unit would have the documentation and operations manual on how to use the gun with that special ordinance. That document would be classified but it would be kept in the same facility as the artillery, under appropriate safeguards.
So I do not see what is inherently implausible about the scenario described.
If I am still misunderstanding the situation (definitely a possibility); please tell me where my logic breaks down. I do honestly want to know.

It's a brazen attempt to buy the votes of the gullible. He's resorting to the tactics of liberals now. Luckily, it will never happen.
Also under BRAZEN, see the fed conveniently cutting interest rates by a full ONE HALF percent even though inflation is still not under control. I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that the fact that this decision was made 50 days prior to the election was purely coincidental
38740064-6E91-43B4-A477-558D8AFDD5BC.gif

Good. He is a threat. Glad they aren't letting the Republicans strong arm them into pretending otherwise.
Only one entity is given the responsibility to determine if Trump is or is not a threat; and that is the American Public voting in their state polling places to assign electors for the candidate of their choice to the electoral college.
After that point; the only legitimate methodology for members of Congress to overturn that decision is through impeachment in the house followed by convict by 2/3 of the Senate.
So until that point; I frankly don’t give a rat’s posterior region as to what these people have to opine on the question. It’s not in their job description

Also under BRAZEN, see the fed conveniently cutting interest rates by a full ONE HALF percent even though inflation is still not under control. I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that the fact that this decision was made 50 days prior to the election was purely coincidental
View attachment 678914

Yep. I expected a quarter-point cut.

This is among the weakest Trump whines out there. The Fed has been signaling a cut for the better part of six months. And the effect on prices or home sales, etc., will not be felt for many months, well after the election. If they wanted to help Biden or Harris they'd have done it 3 months ago, not now.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
This is among the weakest Trump whines out there. The Fed has been signaling a cut for the better part of six months. And the effect on prices or home sales, etc., will not be felt for many months, well after the election. If that's wanted to help Biden or Harris they'd have done it 3 months ago, not now.
Notice I didn't comment about Trump. You did. I commented that I think a half-point cut was a mistake. I do think tge move was political though. They're trying to indicate to the public that inflation is now on a path to 2%. It isn't. That won't be proved until after the election...just like the unconstitutionality of the student loan forgiveness.

Haven't seen you around in a while. How are things going with Sunbelt Billy?

Last edited:
This election is all about power….the left is wanting to maintain governmental / big Pharma / Big Regulatory Agency power wihile the right is wanting to minimize government power by making is smaller (Musk) and identify areas of corruption. Kennedy will be going after big Pharma ……

I love the Republicans are transparent enough to say what they really believe. Unfortunately, this is what makes me skeptical about their ability to do so. The Dems and their allies will do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to maintain this power.

It's cute that you believe the repubs wants smaller govt and less corruption. Kennedy is also neither right nor a repub

No disagreements there, it's awful.

He should be hammering the monetary effects of the burden that these immigrants put onto the system paid for by tax payers. It's just another example of good policy being poorly communicated because he's a mental midget.
I said the same thing during the debate.

Pop superstar Taylor Swift got a cruel end to her summer Thursday as new polling showed that fewer Americans view her favorably than they do Donald Trump.

The antihero former president, 78, earned a 47% favorability score in the national survey by the New York Times and Siena College, conducted Sept. 11-16 after Swift’s endorsement of Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris.

Swift, 34, was down bad by comparison, only managing a 42% favorability rating.

Reactions: 865er
I do Not know the specific procedures; that much is true.
I do Know however that many units possess artillery CAPABLE of firing nuclear capable rounds. Now of course, no NG unit is going to actually stock or be issued such ordinance unless in active deployment in a war zone and then only with the express permission of the National Command Authority.
But i think it is quite possible that the NG unit would have the documentation and operations manual on how to use the gun with that special ordinance. That document would be classified but it would be kept in the same facility as the artillery, under appropriate safeguards.
If I am still misunderstanding the situation (definitely a possibility); please tell me where my logic breaks down. I do honestly want to know.
You deal with possibilities and I deal with facts. I had the privilege as an AD soldier to serve as a AD advisor to the NG. So I know the procedures and it was never about whether or not they were capable of doing job because some units performed as well if not better than the AC.

The National Guard goes through a 60 to 90 day mobilization period depending on the organization and that is where the Classified material comes into play. Several ARs are available online and available to the public. There is no valid reason for a NG unit to possess any classified material regarding nukes until they are mobilized.
For Training purposes there is material provided that is not classified of which they have access to as well as the public.

Bogus article and part of the political football game being played at the moment. Classified Documents just aren't in those safes.

So training and operations manuals for our artillery capable of firing nuclear shells is public knowledge. Couldn't help but notice it also said it was around the time of one of walz visits to china.
As much as DOD wants you to know. All you need to know is what is available to the public. Classified documents regarding Nukes don't exist in NG Armories. (Note: I said Classified Documents) Some of you have been watching too much TV. Some of you have gotten caught up in the he said, she said political football game.

So you are calling member of his NG unit “liars” then. Interesting
In this case I guess you are framing it the way that you desire but to satisfy your answer not "liars" just participants in a lie that they really don't know. Hard to steal classified nuke documents when there are none there to take and everybody associated with nuclear weapons are under 2 man control. You figure it out.

The objection that Republicans had a week ago was that price controls - on this, that, or the other - are "commie." No one was saying "no on food price controls, but maybe other areas are fine."

Credit has a price. Trump wants to cap that price. That's a price control. By Republicans own logic, it's a "commie" proposal.
Its a dumb idea and should be shouted down

The FA has what is known as a PRP program and a Special Weapons Teams. The calculations are all computer driven. The Army does not need for the NG to train in this area plenty as their are Nuclear Capable units in the active force. Just not their mission so they don't waste the time training another complex operation in 24 drill periods and 2 weeks of a field training exercise.

Even if deployed the cold crude reality is that they will take the equipment from a NG Artillery unit, if needed, and put it in a AC unit. Not going to waste time training a unit 40 days on a mission they will never execute. Their mission will be to put steal, on target not nukes. Too many other options for nuclear fire power.

Welcome to the game of political football. Where lies don't matter as long as you create a story that some buy into hook line and sinker.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back