2024 Presidential Race

sure he does.

he has nothing to gain if you believe that was Trump at his best, and Kamala at her worst. at worst the next debate would be a return to the middle with both looking like idiots. or Trump could end another person's political career debate performance if he just shuts up and stays on point like he managed with Joe.
The chances of Trump shutting up are slim and none and slim done left the building. They can make all the excuses they like but I’m pretty sure Trump and his advisors want no part of another debate due to his debacle in the last one. Wouldn’t matter if it was on Fox or OAN or in Crazy Pillow Guy’s living room. Trump can’t control himself when triggered and it doesn’t take much to make him go off the rails. I don’t blame them as it’s probably smart.

Must be a welcome change for Melania. Previously when she got paid for using her mouth, it wasn't for talking.

I'm just glad she's still alive and kicking and apparently out there with the gay branch of the GOP, which you know is a critical bloc for Trump to secure. And she is apparently willing to endorse her husband ......

.... for a fee.

I'm just glad she's still alive and kicking and apparently out there with the gay branch of the GOP, which you know is a critical bloc for Trump to secure. And she is apparently willing to endorse her husband ......

.... for a fee.
So do comments like these make you a misogynist or a bigot?

.... for a fee.
She's accustomed to receiving a fee for her services, I'm sure.

They make me a discerning judge of her disdain for his lack of character.
So was it your discerning judgment that made you realize you supported a vegetable for 41ish months? You should probably find better judgement. Bc it wasn't judgment that made you turn. It was polling. Don't be a liar.

It’s called “The Peter Principle”. Look back at all your jobs and consider many of your past bosses. Incompetence is promoted to keep it from affecting the actual work that has to be done 😂
Ha! I thought the Peter Principle was more about promoting good workers into roles they’re not qualified for so they become inept. Had they not been promoted they’d have continued being quality workers. Basically, good workers don’t necessarily make good bosses.

So was it your discerning judgment that made you realize you supported a vegetable for 41ish months? You should probably find better judgement. Bc it wasn't judgment that made you turn. It was polling. Don't be a liar.

I said well before the debate that I thought he was losing it. I even hypothesized before the debate that the Dem party/people in the know intentionally set that debate early in the process because they knew, or at least strongly suspected, what would happen.

Must be a welcome change for Melania. Previously when she got paid for using her mouth, it wasn't for talking.
Typical lack of class for a dimocrat 🙄
(And before you say anything about Kamala; I don’t think I have made any jokes of this type about her)

I said well before the debate that I thought he was losing it. I even hypothesized before the debate that the Dem party/people in the know intentionally set that debate early in the process because they knew, or at least strongly suspected, what would happen.
So if it was Biden vs Trump in November, would you have voted for Trump then?

The chances of Trump shutting up are slim and none and slim done left the building. They can make all the excuses they like but I’m pretty sure Trump and his advisors want no part of another debate due to his debacle in the last one. Wouldn’t matter if it was on Fox or OAN or in Crazy Pillow Guy’s living room. Trump can’t control himself when triggered and it doesn’t take much to make him go off the rails. I don’t blame them as it’s probably smart.
I see where you're coming from...Kamala should agree to one on Fox

Reactions: norrislakevol
So 36 months. Sorry

sure he does.

he has nothing to gain if you believe that was Trump at his best, and Kamala at her worst. at worst the next debate would be a return to the middle with both looking like idiots. or Trump could end another person's political career debate performance if he just shuts up and stays on point like he managed with Joe.
You have a point, but I’m a pessimist lol.. I do agree, Trump was at his worst, and she was at her best possible 😂 he should have just let her talk and talk and ignored her answers and not let her rile him up 😂 she’s annoying, but don’t react

VN Store

Back