2024 Presidential Race

You have a point, but I’m a pessimist lol.. I do agree, Trump was at his worst, and she was at her best possible 😂 he should have just let her talk and talk and ignored her answers and not let her rile him up 😂 she’s annoying, but don’t react
That's kind of the problem. He's 100% incapable of doing that

Reactions: GordonC
I'm sure once our fraud VP Kamala Harris sees this about Trump, out there helping out someone in need w/daily chores, she'll be a copy cat & do the same thing tomorrow.

But everyone knows this is a campaign stunt by Trump. His lifelong, documented behavior doesn't suggest this kind of outreach. Actually, it is overwhelming the opposite.

It doesn't matter what Harris does as she might coast this out

I must say it again. Desperation.

Cannot say anything good about Harris only bad about Trump.

She isn't connecting with anyone.
I wish that were true. She doesn't have to connect in any way whatsoever except to say "I am not Donald Trump" That's it. Leftists will line up to vote for that.

But everyone knows this is a campaign stunt by Trump. His lifelong, documented behavior doesn't suggest this kind of outreach. Actually, it is overwhelming the opposite.

It doesn't matter what Harris does as she might coast this out
Lies. Trump has a long history of helping people out. Here someone was able to snap a shot of him helping out a child who was by himself in a hotel over 30 years ago. Always helping people.

Trump Home Alone.jpg

Reactions: rekinhavoc
I'm not affiliated with a party. I'm not voting for Harris for any particular policy she has. I'm voting against Trump because he's a disaster for the country and the world.
You are voting for Harris because she's a liberal leftist like you are.

Just be honest.

And besides, what are her 'policies'? I have yet to hear her say anything that could be construed as such.

You think Trump is going to be a disaster? Wait until the cackling concubine is in charge. She would be funny if she weren't so pathetic.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Owe the World an Apology For The Perils They’ve Created​

1727138059912.png

If President Biden had any decency, he’d limit his United Nations speech Tuesday to two words: I’m sorry.

Kamala Harris should echo that.

Obama Defense Secretary Robert Gates once warned (all too rightly) that Biden had been “wrong on nearly every major foreign-policy and national-security issue over the past four decades.”

Over the past four years, Joe and Kam have continued that pattern, leaving the world facing its most perilous threats in decades.

Just be honest.

And besides, what are her 'policies'? I have yet to hear her say anything that could be construed as such.

You think Trump is going to be a disaster? Wait until the cackling concubine is in charge. She would be funny if she weren't so pathetic.
Fantastic post sir.

How long before we see actual violence against the Haitians in Springfield?

I give it a week, tops.

Can't believe you goobers are voting for this

Reactions: tvolsfan

I give it a week, tops.

You only wish there will be violence against Haitians. You don't care about them, you only care that it would score the commies political points.

I give it a week, tops.

What you don't understand, when you give millions upon millions to illegals the citizens no matter black, brown, white, pink, green, yellow, etc. are going to start speaking up. Going to be hard to call these Chicago citizens KKK racists like the dem playbook you like to play.

Just be honest.

I hope whomever wins the election does an adequate job. It isn't likely but that's my hope. Unfortunately, tribal sheep like you live in a perpetual fear mongering state. It's your nature, unfortunately. You even proudly tout Trump. I would get it if you thought he was the lesser of two evils, but you actually believe he is good for the country. Fortunately, and a reality you should accept at your age, you are in a fringe demographic. Glad your sector really can't make much of a difference. Accept it and live your life free of poor Presidents. You can do it

VN Store

Back