2024 Presidential Race

😂 But but Laura Loomer? Whatabout Laura Loomer? Look over at Laura Loomer.
Everyone knows your gal Hillary is by herself is a sore pathetic ass loser that never healed from being rejection. She needs to go off into God's sunset each day & thank her lucky stars she's not rotting in a jail cell somewhere.
You just posted a social media message from her???? That is why I am talking about her. You brought her into the conversation .... Not me.

You must consider her to be credible ...

😂 But but Laura Loomer? Whatabout Laura Loomer? Look over there at Laura Loomer.
Everyone knows your gal Hillary is by herself a big stinking sore pathetic ass loser that never healed from being rejection. She needs to go off into God's sunset each day & thank her lucky stars she's not rotting in a jail cell somewhere living only on bread & water for all the hell she caused for Americans.
Got Bill's vote.

Reactions: dovervolz
And seriously .... what type of idiot invites a 9/11 conspiracy theorist along as a guest at a 9/11 memorial service? Donald Trump is sick.

.... but yeah, please keep posting messages from Laura Loomer. I want her to be the face and voice of the Trump Campaign. That would be just great. I hope it catches on. It's such a great look for Trump.

You just posted a social media message from her???? That is why I am talking about her. You brought into the conversation .... Not me.

You just posted a social media message from her???? That is why I am talking about her. You brought her into the conversation .... Not me.

She's more credible than Harris by a country mile.

Moderator: “How will you fix the problems you created the past 3.5 years?

Kamel: “Lemme start by saying I was raised in a middle class family….
I don't think the "we had biased moderators" defense holds up as well, if the debate is on Fox News, with Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum.

I think not having such a convenient and ready-made excuse to lean on, is part of the reason he doesn't want to participate in another debate - even one on Fox News.

I don't think the "we had biased moderators" defense holds up as well, if the debate is on Fox News, with Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum.

I think not having such a convenient and ready-made excuse to lean on, is part of the reason he doesn't want to participate in another debate - even one on Fox News.
If you were awake a couple of weeks ago. instead of being drunk all day, he gave an answer why no more debate w/the Ho.

More retired military endorsing Kamala

Our So-called ‘Experts’ and their Silly Group-speak Letters​

One of the most preposterous recent trends has been the political use of supposed expert letters and declarations of support from so-called “authorities.”

These pretentious testimonies of purported professionalism are different from the usual inane candidate endorsements from celebrities and politicos.

Instead, they are used by politicians to impress and persuade the public to follow the “expertise,” “science,” or “authorities” to support all sorts of injurious initiatives and policies—of dubious value and otherwise without much political support.

VN Store

Back