2024 Presidential Race

I can definitely understand people disliking Trump. Heck, I don’t particularly LIKE the man myself.
That said, I honestly don’t see how anyone with a working brain could ever think that voting for Kamala is a valid option. Bit requires an active decision on the part of Harris voters to disregard all those bought, logic, common sense, and intellectual consistency to even contemplate pulling the lever for Harris.
It is a willful choice to surrender to a world of make believe based on nothing but thoughtless emotion. It is the death of the ability to think and to judge.
Why do you think some Republicans have publically bailed on Trump?

Please post some more messages from Laura Loomer ... that really underscores my main point :

With their embrace of Donald Trump, the Republican Party is now the party of conspiracy theorist crackpots, election denying liars and Cult of Personality kooks.

Laura Loomer checks every single one of these boxes. She is now a member of Donald Trump's campaign :

Q Anon Believer ............................................................ check
9/11 was an Inside Job ............................................... check
2020 Presidential Election was Rigged ................. check
PizzaGate Believer ......................................................... check
Seth Rich was Murdered by the DNC .................... check
Rachel Maddow, the lunatic left wing echo chamber queen:

Hunter laptop Russian disinformation ----- Yes
Hooker pi$$ed on Trump in Moscow ------ Correct
Get the vax and no COVID for you --------- Uh uh
Invermectim overdoses in OKL ------------- You bet
Trump is a Putin paid agent ---------------- Check

The reality is, Donald Trump is up to his eyeballs with involvement in Project 2025, which he did not disavow until he saw how unpopular the core of it's agenda was with moderates and independents. Project 2025 represents all the worst ideals of the radical right. It is basically, a wish-list for the lunatic fringe. It is far-right extremism on steroids.

... and Trump owns every bit of it.
Kamala also has direct ties to marxist venezuelan trained agitators, blm. She advocated for bail money for violent protestors and said:
"They’re not going to stop,” Harris said at the time. “This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop and everyone beware, because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before Election Day in November and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. Everyone should take note of that on both levels. They’re not going to let up and they should not and we should not.”
The "summer of love" ; 1 billion dollars damage to Amercan cities, a murdered retired policeman , countless injured policemen.

VN Store

Back