2024 Presidential Race

A CNN segment featuring children talking about the presidential election has supporters of former President Donald Trump in stitches, as students are asked to react to a photo of Vice President Kamala Harris.

CNN's Anderson Cooper and his production team teamed up with a psychologist from Arizona State University and a political scientist to interview 4th and 5th graders about the upcoming election.

When one young boy is asked to describe Harris in one word, he replies, 'Liar' without hesitation.

When one girl is asked which candidate would be more selfish, one child replies 'probably her' and points at Harris, pointing out that 'girls are a little bit dramatic sometimes.'

The responses from the children varied, partially because of their location as the study interviewed students from New Jersey and Texas.

When one black girl was asked if she wanted to see a black woman become president, she replied that 'it would be good' but that 'my vote is still kinda on Trump.'

Democrats Are Running Out of Star Power​

You can see why Democrats were so desperate for Taylor Swift to endorse Kamala Harris: they have nothing else. While the vast majority of the entertainment industry, when not covering up for Harvey Weinstein’s sex crimes or attending P Diddy's humiliation orgies, is absolutely at home with the Democratic Party, the “star power” of the entertainment world has severely faded. Who are the “stars” anymore? No names leap to mind, which leaves the party with recycling has-beens in an attempt to appeal to an ever-dwindling slice of the public who not only cares, but also has any idea who these people are.

North Carolina Removes 747,000 From Voter Rolls, Citing Ineligibility​

North Carolina’s State Board of Elections has removed 747,000 people from its list of registered voters within the last 20 months, officials announced Thursday in a press release.

The State Board of Elections in the release said the majority of those stripped from the rolls were deemed ineligible to be registered because they had moved within the state and did not register their new address, or because they did not participate in the past two federal elections, prompting an inactive status.

Other reasons for removal included death, felony convictions, out-of-state moves and personal requests for removal, the board said.

“For nearly four years, we have been living through the worst border crisis in the history of the world,” Trump said during a last-minute scheduled appearance at Trump Tower in New York on Thursday.

“There’s never been anything like it, which has brought untold suffering, misery, and death upon our land. The architect of this destruction is Kamala Harris.”

You can see why Democrats were so desperate for Taylor Swift to endorse Kamala Harris: they have nothing else. While the vast majority of the entertainment industry, when not covering up for Harvey Weinstein’s sex crimes or attending P Diddy's humiliation orgies, is absolutely at home with the Democratic Party, the “star power” of the entertainment world has severely faded. Who are the “stars” anymore? No names leap to mind, which leaves the party with recycling has-beens in an attempt to appeal to an ever-dwindling slice of the public who not only cares, but also has any idea who these people are.

I was happy when Taylor Swift ‘endorsed’ Kamala 😂.. It worked out so well for Bredesen… I like to think that maybe other Americans are similar to Tennesseans in that really don’t appreciate being told what to do.. and she is a singer with a GED.. how can she ‘endorse’ anything?

I was happy when Taylor Swift ‘endorsed’ Kamala 😂.. It worked out so well for Bredesen… I like to think that maybe other Americans are similar to Tennesseans in that really don’t appreciate being told what to do.. and she is a singer with a GED.. how can she ‘endorse’ anything?
How is she endorsing someone telling you what to do? Grow up. And are we valuing degrees or not? Bc I thought we were sharting on those who wanted loan forgiveness. She is like maga successfull plumber. Why the hate?

Rachel Maddow, the lunatic left wing echo chamber queen:

Hunter laptop Russian disinformation ----- Yes
Hooker pi$$ed on Trump in Moscow ------ Correct
Get the vax and no COVID for you --------- Uh uh
Invermectim overdoses in OKL ------------- You bet
Trump is a Putin paid agent ---------------- Check
Another cultist .... with another round of what-about-ery.

An endorsement represents nothing more than someone announcing who they intend to vote for .... She is not telling you or anyone else what to do. You don't need a degree of any sort to tell people who you are voting for. You just need to be a registered voter. I also find your indignation with a self-made billionaire only having a GED to be ironic.

If such shade were ever thrown at an entertainer who supported Republicans? Most members of the right-wing echo chamber on here, would respond to it with something like, "She got all the education she evidently needed to live out her dreams and become more famous and wealthy before the age of 40 than most people can ever even imagine."

Last edited:
Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

Dude ... do I need to post that picture of Donald and Melania Trump with Sean Combs again? It sure seems like it.

..... and who are the stars of the right, exactly? Kid Rock and Ted Nugent? LOL.

"Now that Vice President Harris is desperate to win Pennsylvania, she has suddenly changed her tune. She now says she wouldn’t ban fracking.

The green community appears to be giving her a pass – likely because they believe she’s just saying what she must to win. As Columbia University Sabin Center for Climate Change Law Director Michael Gerrard said, “It’s a shift in rhetoric, not in policy.”

Another leading climate activist, Fossil Free Media Director Jamie Henn, posted on X:

“Look, personally, I think we should ban fracking and rapidly transition away from all new fossil fuel development. That’s what science says is necessary. But let’s face it, the politics aren’t there yet in a place like Pennsylvania. So I’m not particularly worried about Harris having to thread the needle on fracking and other energy issues. Her job right now is to get elected. That’s the most important ‘policy’ on climate and everything else. They’ll be plenty of time to push her when she’s in office.”

"Now that Vice President Harris is desperate to win Pennsylvania, she has suddenly changed her tune. She now says she wouldn’t ban fracking.

The green community appears to be giving her a pass – likely because they believe she’s just saying what she must to win. As Columbia University Sabin Center for Climate Change Law Director Michael Gerrard said, “It’s a shift in rhetoric, not in policy.”

Another leading climate activist, Fossil Free Media Director Jamie Henn, posted on X:

“Look, personally, I think we should ban fracking and rapidly transition away from all new fossil fuel development. That’s what science says is necessary. But let’s face it, the politics aren’t there yet in a place like Pennsylvania. So I’m not particularly worried about Harris having to thread the needle on fracking and other energy issues. Her job right now is to get elected. That’s the most important ‘policy’ on climate and everything else. They’ll be plenty of time to push her when she’s in office.”
That isnt rhetoric..it is just plain deceitful lying.

VN Store

Back