2024 Presidential Race

And you're proudly voting for the biggest power hungry goon
Yeah, Trump's the one that:

Wants to pass laws against free speech.
Pack the supreme court
Fights to prevent voters from having to prove who they are.
Wants an open border, import votes.
Wants to abolish the 2nd amendment.

I could go on.

"But my feelings don't care about your facts!" 3/4 of this board.

I'm guessing this is in reaction to voters saying that they had more money under Trump. Seems like a gamble telling people that they don't understand their finances enough to know how they are actually better off now.

Sorry, but being in the Cult of Trump is as weak as a man is going to ever get.

I remember when I was a low info voter and I too watched Roswell Ralph Maddow. It is easy to believe the lies and propaganda when you aren't really paying attention. I was much busier with young kids. You just don't realize people can be that deceitful on the surface when they frame what they do as news. Nicole Shanahan tells a similar story that on the surface these people make you think they are good people.

Here is the result of having an inept administration. This is getting serious. Here is an excerpt from a Fox article….."That’s a war signal. That’s a second war signal that we’ve gotten from China in the last 10 days, which means that Xi Jinping is about to do something truly horrendous," Chang warned. Gordon Chang went on to say “we are heading into the worst moment in history”.

This was predicted…..we all knew a weak president begets a weak / turbulent world.

God be with us.

WE MUST HAVE TRUMP.

I remember when I was a low info voter and I too watched Roswell Ralph Maddow. It is easy to believe the lies and propaganda when you aren't really paying attention. I was much busier with young kids. You just don't realize people can be that deceitful on the surface when they frame what they do as news. Nicole Shanahan tells a similar story that on the surface these people make you think they are good people.
Says the guy who stated, "Trump has a basically good moral compass."

The lack of self awareness is astonishing

I’ve said for years, the most powerful person is the one who writes for the teleprompter.

I'm guessing this is in reaction to voters saying that they had more money under Trump. Seems like a gamble telling people that they don't understand their finances enough to know how they are actually better off now.
Listen, I don't like paying more for my arugula, tofu, and escargot either, but my salary increases have far exceeded the impact of inflation.

Dems caught cheating to win elections bc they can't win on their own failed policies.

It’s almost as if they are trying to fail this election by throwing Joe and Kamala under the bus to recreate the party. Just too much that was covered up in the past now conveniently coming to the surface.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
1. It’s dumb to pretend we shouldn’t vote for Harris because we want to vote against someone. Especially when that someone is a mentally unstable person with a cult following. This isn’t some gotcha, it’s stupid.
2. I’m left of center on then American political spectrum and I want democratic policies and judges.

What are democratic judges? Are they different than judges who abide by the constitution?

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back