2024 Presidential Race

Let him cook!

What I think is hilarious and sad is the complete 180 that the Biden administration has made on this issue. Initially, they completely denied it was even an issue because Trump. I remember seeing several Democrats calling the border crisis a "right wing" conspiracy. Now, of course, with the election coming up, they now acknowledge the border crisis and have flipped on the issue. Right on cue. Typical politician BS.

Republicans really need to focus the messaging on connecting Kamala to the crap-show of the past 4 years. She was there the whole time.

Hint: someone who is going to “attempt a coup” NORMALLY doesn’t offer the government he wants to overthrow 10,000 national guard troops to DEFEND against said “coup” now does he?
How stupid do you really take us all to be anyway? 🙄
Trump never gave an order for 10,000 National Guard personnel, that has been debunked numerous times. So, to answer your last question, extremely stupid and very gullible.

What I think is hilarious and sad is the complete 180 that the Biden administration has made on this issue. Initially, they completely denied it was even an issue because Trump. I remember seeing several Democrats calling the border crisis a "right wing" conspiracy. Now, of course, with the election coming up, they now acknowledge the border crisis and have flipped on the issue. Right on cue. Typical politician BS.

Republicans really need to focus the messaging on connecting Kamala to the crap-show of the past 4 years. She was there the whole time.
Republicans can do it, but Trump not capable of doing it because he has to use facts. Something he tends to be lacking. Then, of course he drifts into storytime. Other World leaders are not to impressed and it will reflect on world standing. KH can't anymore than Trump but for the reason that she is not capable. Really no choice.

Trump willing to put a fork in Ukraine and give Russia a new border expansion is just dumb at this point. I guess it is like saying you can bomb his house kill a few maids and let the new tenants move in and occupy a wing of your house. I am sure some agree with this, but have no foresight as to the ramifications in the future.

Giving Russia a win is something a POTUS should never do.

They know most of their base are programmed drones that don't care about the truth or facts.

Also remember that state run media avoided coverage of the border for YEARS! They tried to hide what was really going on at the border.

It really plays what what they think about many peoples intellect. That most memories are so short that they forget what they had for dinner over the weekend so do you think they need to be accountable for their inaction on the border for years while the state run media was trying to cover it up.

Same brass that engineered an “altercation” with Trump at Arlington is an effort to make him look bad. Glad that one backfired hugely
Trump is his own worst enemy sometimes.

Making crap up about him is getting old with the American people. It took this long to get the truth out and shocker there was a January 6th committee investigating.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I think you hit the nail in the head with this gif. They are just unserious people and don’t deserve serious conversation. A person who persists in willfully choosing to believe things that are clearly untrue has no hope of avoiding either insanity or incoherence.
They are the political equivalents of flat earthers.

VN Store

Back