2024 Presidential Race

Pittsburg based restaurant chain Primanti Brothers steps in it AGAIN.
Last month they kicked out paying customers to bus in Harris supporting actors to pretend they were having a meet and greet.
Now tonight when JD Vance shows up, they claim they didn’t want to be used for a campaign event and threatened to call the cops of Vance didn’t leave.
This is one business that is just begging to go out of business.

Pittsburg based restaurant chain Primanti Brothers steps in it AGAIN.
Last month they kicked out paying customers to bus in Harris supporting actors to pretend they were having a meet and greet.
Now tonight when JD Vance shows up, they claim they didn’t want to be used for a campaign event and threatened to call the cops of Vance didn’t leave.
This is one business that is just begging to go out of business.
In Fairness, the Restaurant is claiming that it was the result of confusion by their employees and that Vance was allowed in later. I guess I will wait and see what it looks like when the dust settles.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
In Fairness, the Restaurant is claiming that it was the result of confusion by their employees and that Vance was allowed in later. I guess I will wait and see what it looks like when the dust settles.
In other words, they know they screwed up and it will affect their bottom line, so they are backtracking quickly.

VN Store

Back