2024 Presidential Race

The Mid-East is blowing up (literally) while Joe is on the beach

asleep.
Per C Kirk:
“Chaos is everywhere.There's just been a mass shooting in Tel Aviv, Israel in what appears to be a horrific terror attack.Iran has just launched a ballistic missile attack against Israel.Half the ports in the country are closed in a Longshoremen strike costing America billions every day.North Carolina is still under water with a death toll over 130 and hundreds more still missing.“

People to wake up. Vote out Harris. Vote in Trump!!

I’d rather be uneducated than stupid. I can always go to school but there is no fixing stupid.
And even if WERE true that the majority of Republican votes were „poor and uneducated“? Do they matter less? Donthey get only 0.7 votes apiece while the rich educated democrats get 1.0? Where is the provision in the constitution that limits participation in politics based on IQ or wealth?

For a party that preaches inclusiveness and equity; they sure can be awfully condescending can‘t they?

Here we go ....

Sure……they FINALLY get to it five weeks before Election Day when it doesn’t matter.

Why DIDN‘T you clowns in the house introduce this two years ago when you first won the house majority??????

It would be better to not have filed articles of impeachment at all this late date? All he has done is remind us how utterly worthless the GOP House caucus has been.
Just another act in the Grand Kabuki Theater on the Potomac

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I

Have you not come to the board and apologized for drinking and posting the next day.
That is beside the point ... Whether I'm an alcoholic or not, the forum rules specifically say to not get personal. Now, I do violate that rule myself occasionally, but it is usually in response to something which has been said to me.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back