2024 Presidential Race

I dont care that she hates Trump. She and I agree. But man does she look awful writing this. And not bc its anti Trump. Me me me me
The relationship between a Dad and daughter can be a complex item. I don't get the statement "me, me, me, me" Her feelings written in first person and that context it was appropriate from what she felt. Yes, pretty touchy feely but truthful in her eyes. Her thoughts inside speaking out. I wonder if Melania feels the same way about Trump.

Last edited:
The relationship between a Dad and daughter can be a complex item. I don't get the statement "me, me, me, me" Her feelings written in first person and that context it was appropriate from what she felt. Yes, pretty touchy feely but truthful in her eyes. Her thoughts inside speaking out. I wonder if Melania has the same thoughts?
Why would Melania feel that way about her father, Viktor Knavs?

You know what I meant, thanks for allowing me to clarify it for you. I edited it for you so you can better understand and read with better comprehension now. You don't have to assume.
Dang. Well that's no fun. I was hoping you would be ambiguous with your reply and I would have the opportunity to ask why Melania would feel that way about Giuliani.

You win this round.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
no additional comment necessary 😂😂

Feel badly for him. But it isn't only the D party who has moved on, it is the entire country. He is the lamest of lame ducks.

Thankfully he will be in such decline soon he won't remember how invisible he is.

I think the educated and more intelligent should be able to monitor themselves without having someone report them.

You have to ask yourself, do the conduct expectations apply to you or don't they.

It's up to each of us to make the board a better place.

Reading message boards of other teams reminds me to sincerely appreciate what Freak provides for us without any charge. We are fortunate to have VN.
This is true. This is a well-moderated forum, and we are lucky to have it. Freak and the moderators do a very good job of keeping it clean, with no profanity, sexual innuendo or name-calling. It is also up to us to help keep it that way. I know I don't always do my part, but I should ... This forum is one of the better college fan sites because we have rules that are enforced.

Go Vols!

This is true. This is a well-moderated forum, and we are lucky to have it. Freak and the moderators do a very good job of keeping it clean, with no profanity, sexual innuendo or name-calling. It is also up to us to help keep it that way. I know I don't always do my part, but I should ... This forum is one of the better college fan sites because we have rules that are enforced.

Go Vols!
There ya go. That's the spirit.

Together we can make this a place of spirited discussion without the politics of personal destruction.

No single person caused all the inflation we are now experiencing because no single person raised our debt to 36T.

Our leaders' inability to stay within a budget and our inability to say no to government freebies is what did this. Our chickens are coming home to roost.

VN Store

Back