2024 Presidential Race

Id speculate its religious giving as that def skews more red.....

I think with some churches (i.e. Joel Osteen), we can speculate if any of that giving actually reaches the communities they serve
So do you judge the entirety of charitable church giving by that metric? I'm fairness, you did say "some" but that's a pretty vague term.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
BB actually graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Business. ... which would be worth more than a degree from either LSU or Southern Illinois, Jacka$$.
That's quite a statement. UT doesn't exactly set many bars in the bastion of higher education. Sorry but it doesn't. There are far better business schools in the SEC. I don't know if LSU is or isn't, but don't act like your degree came from the best, because that simply isn't true. Mine either.

That's quite a statement. UT doesn't exactly set many bars in the bastion of higher education. Sorry but it doesn't. There are far better business schools in the SEC. I don't know if LSU is or isn't, but don't act like your degree came from the best, because that simply isn't true. Mine either.

Business degrees without a masters in finance or accounting is basically the frat boy degree. Good for getting a foot in the door is about all.

Reactions: BisonVol
That is beside the point ... Whether I'm an alcoholic or not, the forum rules specifically say to not get personal. Now, I do violate that rule myself occasionally, but it is usually in response to something which has been said to me.
That's one small step for the board. One giant leap for BB85.

Well done.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Dems must be seeing the same poll numbers I am seeing as some are starting to clean up their mess before leaving DC. I hope to see this guy back to get what he deserves.

My bet is Camel Toe, but they are going to have to come up with a new scam to make it work. I mean even this RockyTop85 can't even come up with a good enough scam to get behind. The numbers were delivered to them all a few weeks ago, you're looking at back to sub-Biden numbers.

f4137f5a-5f88-4069-a881-dd1e748abbc5_text.gif

The lunatics are just getting started though.

Reactions: Buddy’s Bandit
There is some truth to that .... but I'm not going to be the one to trash our school on a Tennessee forum.

.... and although it doesn't pertain to me or anyone I know, UTK does have a well-respected College of Veterinary Medicine.

VN Store

Back