2024 Presidential Race

I am a bit curious about why she doesn't show off the texts. I know some people in the affected areas, and none of them have gotten the same texts. I would figure FEMA or whoever would blast that message pretty far.

From March 23 naders, requests for good were limited to certain items. While well intentioned, people donating expired canned goods, broken tools, and used undergarments hinders more than helps...

Reactions: hog88
From March 23 naders, requests for good were limited to certain items. While well intentioned, people donating expired canned goods, broken tools, and used undergarments hinders more than helps...
PSA @McDad will gladly take all used undergarments. Regardless of condtion. Something about re-selling them to pay for his trip to Asia

Talked to Congress let them figure it out. Blame it on Biden but guess what would have happened if the Congress was in the middle of a the Govt Shutdown. I don't vote for people to go to Congress to play games with Tax Payer's money, I vote for those I think will find the middle road for solutions. The problem is there are too many old people and crap stirrers in Congress.

You vote the way you need to but it is obvious you are not interested in a functioning government because the clown show is just too entertaining for you.
Quite the contrary…..I want a smaller government that stays out of our way and let the market figure out solutions. The government IS NOT the answer. Never has been and never will be as long as they are spending $5K for a toilet.

Voting for “middle of the road solutions” is what provides the “clown show” you speak of. Be Bold, vote for someone (and a party) that will Make America Great Again!! The tent is big and getting bigger. Long time democratic strongholds ( African Americans / Latinos / Jews / Youth) are all figuring it out and making the switch.

Get Trump in and Let Elon go to make the swamp more efficient.

And she chose an African American community when most of the worst impacts are in white rural areas? 🤔
I mean that wouldn’t be a POLITICAL angle would it, considering that her only hope of winning GA or NC hinges on high minority turn out now would it?

Why does the racial make up of the particular area or photo matter? Isn't there enough misery there to go around without heaping onto it your disdain to her appealing to minorities ?

I just don't get the value of making an issue of this, other than to exploit the racial divide which exists in your view of the world.

Quite the contrary…..I want a smaller government that stays out of our way and let the market figure out solutions. The government IS NOT the answer. Never has been and never will be as long as they are spending $5K for a toilet.

Voting for “middle of the road solutions” is what provides the “clown show” you speak of. Be Bold, vote for someone (and a party) that will Make America Great Again!! The tent is big and getting bigger. Long time democratic strongholds ( African Americans / Latinos / Jews / Youth) are all figuring it out and making the switch.

Trump is pretty dang middle of the road.

Even his "hard core right" stances aren't that hard core.

Immigration? He just wants to build a wall and deport. Doesn't want to do anything to address companies hiring illegals which draws them in the first place.
The economy & budget? Laughable, he spends just like a dem.
Removing ACA? Couldn't be bothered to do the paperwork correctly.
2A? Pushed an unconstitutional ban while president.
drain the swamp/smaller government? Lol not under Donald "Put Fauci incharge" Trump.
He gave aid to Ukraine while president, so he isn't any different there.
Tariffs he argues out of both sides of his mouth on, when Biden did it he complained about it hurting Americans, when he did it it was saving America.

Why does the racial make up of the particular area or photo matter? Isn't there enough misery there to go around without heaping onto it your disdain to her appealing to minorities ?

I just don't get the value of making an issue of this, other than to exploit the racial divide which exists in your view of the world.
so says one of this board's biggest race hustlers.

The left wants him dead
Which is interesting really since at this point, IMO, the fact it's Trump leading the ticket might even be helping the Dems. Trump whipping that base up and then being gone would take the wind out of the "Orange man bad" plot device and put more of the onus on selling their candidates. Not sure that's an easy sell.

Reactions: BisonVol

Lol. I wished someone would come up with a detailed plan of how Trump was going overthrow the US government and take ober. All we hear out of our Marxist friends is Trump is an insurrectionist nonsense. If Trump wins this election you will see a real coup by the Dems. They will do whatever they can to keep him from assuming office.

Reactions: LadyVolette

lmao, seriously from the party of "All white men are racists"

Reactions: dovervolz

Oh it’s not really an issue to me at all. I am glad for anyone getting help who needs it. I don’t even really mean it as a criticism per se. It just seemed obvious that politics were the primary consideration in their photo op.

One intersting observation though; did you notice that the local African Americans were all lined up neatly in a row and did not speak nor where they spoken to as Kamala walked right past them? She didn’t stop to shake their hands or ask them how they were; just walked right on by like a Queen at a review of the troops. Or maybe just like the traditional historical democrat ceremony called “Master inspecting the plantation”.

Reactions: dovervolz
Trump is pretty dang middle of the road.

Even his "hard core right" stances aren't that hard core.

Immigration? He just wants to build a wall and deport. Doesn't want to do anything to address companies hiring illegals which draws them in the first place.
The economy & budget? Laughable, he spends just like a dem.
Removing ACA? Couldn't be bothered to do the paperwork correctly.
2A? Pushed an unconstitutional ban while president.
drain the swamp/smaller government? Lol not under Donald "Put Fauci incharge" Trump.
He gave aid to Ukraine while president, so he isn't any different there.
Tariffs he argues out of both sides of his mouth on, when Biden did it he complained about it hurting Americans, when he did it it was saving America.
Trump and many Republicans, are now sounding like Democrats on Abortion.

Oh it’s not really an issue to me at all. I am glad for anyone getting help who needs it. I don’t even really mean it as a criticism per se. It just seemed obvious that politics were the primary consideration in their photo op.

One intersting observation though; did you notice that the local African Americans were all lined up neatly in a row and did not speak nor where they spoken to as Kamala walked right past them? She didn’t stop to shake their hands or ask them how they were; just walked right on by like a Queen at a review of the troops. Or maybe just like the traditional historical democrat ceremony called “Master inspecting the plantation”.

Politics were behind the photo op? And she focused on a demographic that might help her?

No. Way.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

'So Striking': MSNBC Host Shocked Into Next Week After Impeachment Witness Says He Now Supports Trump​

1727979681799.png

MSNBC host Ari Melber twisted himself into a major hissy fit on Wednesday after being shocked on-air by a former Trump administration official. But why Melber was shocked was even better.

Turns out that Gordon Sondland, who served as ambassador to the European Union and then became a key witness against the then-president in his first impeachment, now supports Trump again.

The MSNBC host was flabbergasted.

You can thank Congress for passing idiotic procurement laws and contracting officers for misinterpreting same laws for this.

You are speaking for Trump? Trump would show up if he was having a good clear thinking day. Those are becoming less and less. KH would only show up if she knew Trump was not. Either way all you are going to get from both these days are misdirects and lies.

I guess you lost hope in the Trump indictment thread and came over here. Are you logging in and out as EL?

VN Store

Back