2024 Presidential Race

IMO For Republicans, it is basically three groups now. 1) MAGA 2) Those that could be classified as "guilty by association" or those that could be caught up it the issues, and 3) Not going to Vote for him and may vote for KH.

IMO For the Democrats it is basically all a Heinz 57 vote. Some Republicans

It is a mess. 2016 total votes --- 128.7M Clinton - 65.8M Trump - 62.9M
2020 total votes --- 155.4M Biden - 81.2M Trump - 74.2M

Swing states for the Electoral College Votes are critical as you know. Whoever has the best ground game will win. Is it possible to add another 27 million new voters to the list or will the total decrease.

A lot of intangibles so too close to call. So don't believe any polls you see.
I have a deep distrust of polls if for no other reason than I don't even understand people that answer them. You'd have an easier time landing me on Saturn than having me bother answering a poll.

Trump-Hater Liz Cheney to Campaign with Kamala Harris at Birthplace of Republican Party​

View attachment 683448

Former Congresswoman Liz Cheney will campaign with Vice President Kamala Harris on Thursday in Ripon, Wisconsin, the birthplace of the Republican Party, a senior campaign official told Axios.

Cheney’s willingness to work with Harris, whom Cheney previously described as a “radical liberal,” does not come as a surprise. Cheney endorsed Harris in September because of the “danger” that Trump allegedly poses. “I have thought deeply about this, and because of the danger that Donald Trump poses, not only am I not voting for Donald Trump, but I will be voting for Kamala Harris,” she claimed:

Who cares?

Reactions: LibertyVol
As word continues to get out highlighting how Biden/Harris handled Helene, she is done. We ae no where near the body count that is forthcoming. While Kamala continues to back the illegal immigrants AND continues to send money to Ukraine while our American citizens suffer, Americans from Maine to San Diego will come to their senses.

This election is over.

Of course let's pay for the bums too. No money from FEMA for the hurricane.

1727998422939.png

All that education and they don't understand what a borrower is.

This is what pisses you off if you in one of these mountains counties that just got destroyed from the hurricane.

This should piss off every American. This should be played in every Trump campaign ad from here on out.

It's incredible how much this administration hates the average American.

VN Store

Back