2024 Presidential Race

I plan on skipping over the entire Presidential Race. I can't in my right mind vote for either of these two candidates and have no clue who is now running 3rd party.
I will vote the down ballot only.
I voted Republican in the Primaries as I normally do.
Trump will/should easily carry TN anyway.
No need to hold my nose and vote for either one of them.
That’s fair. You’re not alone. I know more than a few sitting this one out. I view congressional elections as more important to help hamstring any stupid legislation getting passed.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Dems always claiming how bad the middle class have it, how the other side is to blame for it and how we need to elect them to save us, but yet the Dems have been running the show 12 out of the 16 years. Statement is false and just plain ignorant.
Yet the ELs and lawgators lap it up because.... um.... Trump.

Are they though?

If you want a $13/hr job in Retail you can probably go find two, today.

Not so sure about solid, full-time, middle class offerings in the $40k-70k range 🤷‍♀️
Well, tech school numbers are going up. More HS grads, especially in small towns within reasonable vicinity to major manufacturing plants. Those grads go into that salary range. The jobs have been dwindling for that salary range for 25 years. Actually, the reduction of the middle class started in the mid 1980s. That's when the economic modeling took drastic turns.

I plan on skipping over the entire Presidential Race. I can't in my right mind vote for either of these two candidates and have no clue who is now running 3rd party.
I will vote the down ballot only.
I voted Republican in the Primaries as I normally do.
Trump will/should easily carry TN anyway.
No need to hold my nose and vote for either one of them.
Gotcha. Hard to argue with that.

Barack Obama to Hit Campaign Trail with Kamala Harris in Final Push​

1728084016586.png

Former President Barack Obama will hit the campaign trail with Vice President Kamala Harris in the final month leading up to the election.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
@hog88

Up above is some more right-wing propaganda that you never acknowledge.

These have become the major sources of right-wing propaganda posted here :

1) Breitbart
2) Leading Report
3 ) Red Elephant
4) Just the News
5) The Federalist
6) Newsmax
7) Laura Loomer social media posts
8) Charlie Kirk social media posts
9) Jack Posobiec social media posts
10) Ben Shapiro social media posts
11) Black Insurrectionist social media posts

@W.TN.Orange Blood posts from these above sources all day long.
….and not single one of those jumped on the Russia collusion lie. Which outlet told you the propaganda and lies?

….and not single one of those jumped on the Russia collusion lie. Which outlet told you the propaganda and lies?
Why are there people who served time for the "Russian Lie"? We'll take it another step. Why do so many of Trump's lawyers end up in jail? Your excuses only fly in a dumbed downed, right wing echo chamber. Hey, the Democrats are just as bad too. Bless your heart. You succumbed to social media. You have a voice now. That's cool. You're a fringe element in the big picture. You should have a voice. MTG is a great advocate for your ilk

Barack Obama to Hit Campaign Trail with Kamala Harris in Final Push​

View attachment 683807

Former President Barack Obama will hit the campaign trail with Vice President Kamala Harris in the final month leading up to the election.

That should put a twinkle in her eyes

VN Store

Back