2024 Presidential Race

It underscores the deception from the Biden/Harris administration. They overstate the job numbers, knowing they are inaccurate and knowing that the major news networks will run positive headlines about them. Then, they'll revise them massively downward later, knowing that the MSM won't run similarly placed front-page headlines. This is intentional because they know most Americans don't follow this stuff very closely, so when they revise them downward, many are unaware.

It underscores the deception from the Biden/Harris administration. They overstate the job numbers, knowing they are inaccurate and knowing that the major news networks will run positive headlines about them. Then, they'll revise them massively downward later, knowing that the MSM won't run similarly placed front-page headlines. This is intentional because they know most Americans don't follow this stuff very closely, so when they revise them downward, many are unaware.
😂😂 so anything that makes them look good is fake??? You probably spent your childhood taking your ball and going home cause it wasn’t fair you lost.

"The feelings of my dear orange leader are true. If the facts don't match those feelings, the facts are false."

Remember when you guys were all like "facts don't care about your feelings!"
It all depends on your definition of "fact". If the numbers get revised downward, these aren't really "facts" and have more in common with propaganda IMO.

😂😂 so anything that makes them look good is fake??? You probably spent your childhood taking your ball and going home cause it wasn’t fair you lost.
How many months have we seen the jobs numbers revised down after the fact?

Only time will tell if these numbers, too, ultimately get revised down.

But surely you can grasp where the skepticism is coming from.

Dark Brandon giving Trump a beatdown:

Jobs created under Biden: 16,000,000
Jobs created under the twice impeached, coup attempting sexual abuser: -2,700,000
You keep using the word "created" as if you have a clue what it means.

Why do people choose political hack over honest human?

So last night I went into Walmart to grab some things one of them potato chips and I was floored two weeks ago Lay's regular size chips was $2.00, a month or so ago $2.50 last night they were $3.50 a bag.

Bidenomics at work?
Then you shouldn't purchase them. The problem with inflation is that consumers are a driver. People are actually buying more units at the higher price than they did at the lower price.

Reactions: whodeycin85
31,000 additional government jobs, a loss of 7,000 manufacturing jobs are included in that number. Look at it another way, we have 7000 fewer taxpayers, and 31,000 MORE tax leeches.
Most Democrats are generally leeches. Welfare recipients, government employees, government employees on fat pensions and attorneys ripping off insurance companies.

Reactions: dovervolz
Get off your high horse. In 2020, Trump said the economy and stock market would both crash if Biden was elected.
Damn, my portfolio is on fire!
How does that change the fact you mislabel jobs as created? You ignore every reality up prop up some clearly compromised old man putting the country in peril. I'm starting to think you simply aren't smart enough to realize it when you add sentences like your last one

How does that change the fact you mislabel jobs as created? You ignore every reality up prop up some clearly compromised old man putting the country in peril. I'm starting to think you simply aren't smart enough to realize it when you add sentences like your last one

Wow, you really got me there! I said "created" instead of "added". Did you not understand my first sentence about getting off your high horse?

VN Store

Back