2024 Presidential Race

How many months have we seen the jobs numbers revised down after the fact?

Only time will tell if these numbers, too, ultimately get revised down.

But surely you can grasp where the skepticism is coming from.
So just look at the final numbers. Biden has trounced his orangeness.
Dark Brandon giving Trump a beatdown:

Jobs created under Biden: 16,000,000
Jobs created under the twice impeached, coup attempting sexual abuser: -2,700,000
But those don't match my feelings! They must be wrong.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Added/created, who cares! I just like looking at the balance in my investment portfolio, it brings a big $%&* eating grin to my face. It's Friday, enjoy your weekend. I know I will.
Glad you are happy. My portfolio is up and I am not happy that my fellow Americans are suffering.

Who cares if “job numbers are up” when Americans are not feeling it. (When will this report be adjusted down? My guess after 11/5)

Appalachian is suffering…..I am not happy.

Illeagal migrants are flooding our borders and taking assets taht are much needed by tax paying Americans….Does that make you happy?

Fyntenal is coming in killing our friends and neighbors……I am not happy.

Sexual predators / murders are being allowed in our country to prey on our people…..I am not happy.

Wars aregoing on in the Mid-East and Ukraine …..I am not happy

China is allowed to fly balloons over our country while we just watch and do nothing until they have received all the intelligence they want….I am not happy

ON and ON and ON…..

Glad you will have your grin going on into your weekend…..

If you like job growth, VOTE BLUE!
It's not growth. It was simply a return to work after the absurdity of covid. It's no different than Biden claiming he cut the deficit when it was just the spending being completed. The current admin is really trying to bankrupt the country. Gains thru govt spending are temporary

So just look at the final numbers. Biden has trounced his orangeness.

But those don't match my feelings! They must be wrong.
If you like job growth, VOTE BLUE!
Claiming job growth when people simply returned to work after Covid is certainly a take.

Especially when it was Blue States & Pols leading the Economic shutdown/destruction charge.

I see you don’t deny that the numbers have been revised down month after month…

So it’s Harris for you this upcoming election or are you going 3rd party?
I plan on skipping over the entire Presidential Race. I can't in my right mind vote for either of these two candidates and have no clue who is now running 3rd party.
I will vote the down ballot only.
I voted Republican in the Primaries as I normally do.
Trump will/should easily carry TN anyway.
No need to hold my nose and vote for either one of them.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Claiming job growth when people simply returned to work after Covid is certainly a take.

Especially when it was Blue States & Pols leading the Economic shutdown/destruction charge.

I see you don’t deny that the numbers have been revised down month after month…
That all is likely true. It is also true that jobs are readily available at almost every level😉

Always been that way, always will. Dems grow the middle class. Republicans squeeze it.

Dems always claiming how bad the middle class have it, how the other side is to blame for it and how we need to elect them to save us, but yet the Dems have been running the show 12 out of the last 16 years. Statement is false and just plain ignorant.

Last edited:
Dark Brandon giving Trump a beatdown:

Jobs created under Biden: 16,000,000
Jobs created under the twice impeached, coup attempting sexual abuser: -2,700,000
Most of these jobs were from the Covid shutdown and people coming back to work over time. Being categorized as “created” is total BS, but ignore the obvious if you like. We were running at 3% unemployment prior to Covid. How do you suggest we should’ve maintained full employment through Covid when the govt shut it all down and kept it shut down well into Biden’s presidency?

VN Store

Back