2024 Presidential Race

It was a 6-month waiver to allow countries that were purchasing Iranian oil to re-source their needs from a different origin/supplier. In addition, it was designed to not immediately remove 1M bbl/day or Iranian oil from the market driving up prices for all.
However you want to justify it, it was Trump's waiver. Republicans know damn well this isn't "Biden giving billions to Iran." Thanks to Trump, this was rightfully Iran's money.

Harris: After Biden Passed the Torch I Called My Pastor — ‘I Needed to Talk to God’​

Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris said Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that after President Joe Biden called her to say he was withdrawing from the presidential race and endorsing her, she called her pastor because she “needed to talk to God.”

Whoopi Goldberg said, “I mean, so you get this phone call, and I guess you can tell who is calling, and what does he say?”

Harris said, “So, I’ll set the scene for you. So, it was a Sunday, and our family, my niece, her husband and their two daughters were staying with us. I had promised them that Sunday auntie was going to make pancakes and bacon and we’ll have a really nice time. The kids wake up, 6 and 8, at the time. They wake up early. We always wake up the first. They come knocking on the door then we have our quite time in the morning, just me and the girls. So I went to work out and I had on cooking shows and they were asking, auntie, what’s that ingredient and they’re playing while I’m working out. We’re having a breakfast and had been working on a puzzle. They bacon, got more bacon, you know how and so then we had a puzzle so we went back up to work on the puzzle. I’m still in my workout clothes and we’re working on the puzzle and the phoning rings, so I said, auntie will be right back. And it was the president. He told me his decision. I’ll tell you the first thing I asked him is are you sure? Because what a big decision and historic. We talked for a while.”

Uh .... No. I'm pretty sure she never called Biden a racist. She even made a point of saying that she didn't believe that he was.
right, because that is TOTALLY something that just comes up in a normal debate format.
"Ms. Harris, do you believe Joe Biden is a racist?"
"Joe, I don't think you are racist." there is a lot of unspoken context needed to explain why it was even said to begin with?

maybe its because he is racist? You know working that KKK guy? Didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle. Black kids are just as smart as rich kids. nothing wrong with wanting the young black kids to touch his hairy legs after a long day of fighting Corn Pop.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
And JD said he was wrong and his mind was totally changed based on Trump’s first term.

Thanks to some recently leaked direct messages sent by JD Vance in 2020, we know that was an outright lie told by Vance.

JD Vance was still trashing Donald Trump, and calling his first term a failure as late as 2020. That was well after Vance has previously claimed that his opinion of Donald Trump had changed. Vance is simply a liar. Vance also said that he believed that Biden would win the 2020 Presidential Election. Everything points to Vance's support for Trump being completely based on his own political opportunism.

I know that Trump's policy towards Iran made no sense at all. He freed up their sale of oil, so he could freeze the proceeds a year later???? That was not going to be a permanently sustainable policy. Nothing was "given" to Iran. It was their rightful money from the sale of their oil - which Trump had allowed through a sanctions waiver. It was ridiculous.

For Republicans to say that Biden gave billions to Iran is so disingenuous .... This is when they benefit so much from having an ignorant base, that never questions the validity of anything they are told by Republican leaders. The proceeds from the sale of Iranian oil does not exist without Trump's 2018 waiver - and Republicans know that. They know they can get away with lying to their uneducated and misinformed voters, who blindly trust everything they are told.
Pretty sure the sanctions put on Iran by Trump I closed that 6 billion..and cost thier economy 1 trillion..so common sense would say that keeping imposed sanctions and holding that money 💰 d far more to curtail Iran finding terrorists then releasing the 6 billion to ne used..while sending the message take American hostages and we will pay you or like with Russia gove back terrorist arms dealers...great move on the Biden admin..

However you want to justify it, it was Trump's waiver. Republicans know damn well this isn't "Biden giving billions to Iran." Thanks to Trump, this was rightfully Iran's money.
So now that we agree on the context that was left out of the media, then sanctions applied on oil, steel, and financial, both against Iran and their leaders. This crippled their economy. You agree with that as well?

And JD said he was wrong and his mind was totally changed based on Trump’s first term.

^^^ This is was what JD Vance had to say about Donald Trump's first term in 2020. ^^^

Does it sound like Vance's opinion of Trump had honestly changed? Or is it more likely that Vance's reversal of opinion was more based on how his own political ambitions would best be served?

JD Vance is a fraud. He doesn't honestly believe that Trump was a good President, and that is easily proven with Vance's own words.

JD Vance even sarcastically referred to Donald Trump as "Emperor Trump." Again, and this needs emphasis .... These messages were all sent in 2020. That is well after JD Vance has claimed to have changed his mind about Donald Trump. He hadn't changed his mind at all. JD Vance thinks Trump failed as President.

Last edited:
But but but only on her terms, with cnn, abc. Open your eyes

Per Bret Baier of Fox News, Kamala Harris would agree to a debate on Fox News. That's not exactly a "friendly" venue for Democrats. The first debate didn't go well for Trump, and he knows it. He simply doesn't want another one, even if it's on Fox News.

Last edited:

Per Bret Baier of Fox News, Kamala Harris would agree to a debate on Fox News. That's not exactly a "friendly" venue for Democrats. The first debate didn't go well for Trump, and he knows it. He simply doesn't want another one, even if it's on Fox News.
Would agree (speculation) or did agree? Big difference, nice try. Bye

VN Store

Back