2024 Presidential Race

“As recently as 2020” …..Keep going to your archives. :D
You can't truthfully say that JD Vance changed his mind about Donald Trump because of how impressed he was with Trump's first term in office. At the time those messages were sent, Trump had already been President for slightly more than 3 years. Vance has previously claimed to have had a change of heart early in Trump's time in office. That was a lie.

2020 proves my point just fine.

JD Vance's support of Donald Trump is disingenuous. It's not based out of respect for Trump's leadership, Trump's character, or for Trump's performance as President, which he has denigrated.

JD Vance changed his tune on Trump completely out of opportunism, political expediency, and what best served his chances for career advancement.

Vance is a fraud and a sell-out. He doesn't honestly like Trump at all. There is nothing principled or honorable about any of that.

You can't truthfully say that JD Vance changed his mind about Donald Trump because of how impressed he was with Trump's first term in office. At the time those messages were sent, Trump had already been President for slightly more than 3 years. Vance has previously claimed to have had a change of heart early in Trump's time in office. That was a lie.

JD Vance's support of Donald Trump is disingenuous. It's not based out of respect for Trump's leadership, Trump's character, or for Trump's performance as President, which he has denigrated.

JD Vance changed his tune on Trump completely out of opportunism, political expediency, and what best served his chances for career advancement.

Vance is a fraud and a sell-out. He doesn't honestly like Trump at all. There is nothing principled or honorable about any of that.
Was Pence? Harris? They are all sell outs, why only focus on Vance?

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Was Pence? Harris? They are all sell outs, why only focus on Vance?
Because with those leaked direct messages, it is very easy to focus on Vance. JD Vance has clearly lied about what his opinions of Trump's first term as President actually were. Vance thought of Trump as a failure. Those messages and when they were sent are very damning. JD Vance has no backbone at all.

Dude. Who cares?

Because with those leaked direct messages, it is very easy to focus on Vance. JD Vance has clearly lied about what his opinions of Trump's first term as President were. Vance thought of Trump as a failure. Those messages and when they were sent are very damning. JD Vance has no backbone at all.
Harris implied Biden was a racist on national TV..I never hear you questioning her acceptance of VP... Pence had gone at Trump numerous time but still accepted his VP.... They are politicians they flip for whatever gets them to the next level

Harris implied Biden was a racist on national TV..I never hear you questioning her acceptance of VP... Pence had gone at Trump numerous time but still accepted his VP.... They are politicians they flip for whatever gets them to the next level
She questioned some of his policy positions as they pertained to racial inequality, but then went the extra mile to make it clear that she didn't believe Biden was a racist.

That's not the same thing that Vance has done at all.

She questioned some of his policy positions as they pertained to racial inequality, but then went the extra mile to make it clear that she didn't believe Biden was a racist.

That's not the same thing that Vance has done at all.
And Vance addressed his change... And Harris has flipped flopped on his involved she been with Biden.. Again they all do it and do it all the time... Your just wanting something to complain about with Vance.. Enjoy

Thanks for imparting your knowledge of JD really thinks.

I am only relaying what the man said when asked several times. Since then, no more questions regarding this so, not only I, but the fake-media, have what he has said and agreed with it.

bottom line…America will decide who they will want Trump/JD or Know Nothing Kamala / ClownShow, Anti- American Goof-Ball.

And Vance addressed his change... And Harris has flipped flopped on his involved she been with Biden.. Again they all do it and do it all the time... Your just wanting something to complain about with Vance.. Enjoy
No, he didn't!

JD Vance lied about why he changed his publicly stated opinion of Trump. He claimed that it was because he believed that Trump's first term in office had been a great success. Those messages say just the opposite of that. Vance said that Trump had thoroughly failed to deliver on the economy during his first term in office.

Thanks for imparting your knowledge of JD really thinks.

I am only relaying what the man said when asked several times.
Since then, no more questions regarding this so, not only I, but the fake-media, have what he has said and agreed with it.

bottom line…America will decide who they will want Trump/JD or Know Nothing Kamala / ClownShow, Anti- American Goof-Ball.
They are his own words .... and he just flat out lied. I do agree with JD Vance's true beliefs. Donald Trump failed as President.

The sad part was him crapping his pants. If he handled it like an adult and just ignored her he would have been fine.
Yes, he should have just ignored her, she was jabbing at him because she knew it would irritate him, and it did, but as far as substance and policy goes, it was a big dud on her part, but this is to be expected as the ‘vibes’ candidate

No, he didn't!

JD Vance lied about why he changed his publicly stated opinion of Trump. He claimed that it was because he believed that Trump's first term in office had been a great success. Those messages say just the opposite of that. Vance said that Trump had thoroughly failed to deliver on the economy during his first term in office.
So when comparing Trump's term to Bidens. Vance had to have exact recollection of when and why he changed his mind.. It could have happened in 2021. And it's still gonna be true.. You just don't like it... Just like with RFK jr.... It's just a new direction for you to focus because Harris and waltz are trash... And you need to keep barking at Vance and Trump to justify your vote to yourself..

They are his own words .... and he just flat out lied. I do agree with JD Vance's true beliefs. Donald Trump failed as President.
His own words in this past year is that he changed his mind based on the success of Trump and getting to know the man…

Question….you really think Biden would have won and Harris would be in this race if the media was authentic in their duties of asking probing question of our candidates?

So when comparing Trump's term to Bidens. Vance had to have exact recollection of when and why he changed his mind.. It could have happened in 2021. And it's still gonna be true.. You just don't like it... Just like with RFK jr.... It's just a new direction for you to focus because Harris and waltz are trash... And you need to keep barking at Vance and Trump to justify your vote to yourself..
JD Vance clearly lied when he said that he had changed his opinion of Trump early in Trump's first term. There is no getting around that.

VN Store

Back