2024 Presidential Race

More important news…..Trump takes another jump in betting odds today. Something is happening and it is good for America.
Hallelujah .. let’s keep it up.. I got one Democrat voter crossed over to R so far 😂 if they actually vote.. it’s all in your tone and explanation of things

His own words in this past year is that he changed his mind based on the success of Trump and getting to know the man…

Question….you really think Biden would have won and Harris would be in this race if the media was authentic in their duties of asking probing question of our candidates?
But that is a lie, because his own messages make it clear that he thought of Trump as a failure. He also said that he had changed his opinion of Trump early in Trump's term. That was another lie. PERIOD.

And Harris lied, Biden lied, Trump lied, Obama lied. So what.. Now when it comes to jd your morally object.. Come on man
And Walz lied a bunch about things that don’t even matter 😂.. if you lie about the small stuff, you are probably going to lie about the big stuff as well

BREAKING: Tim Walz calls for eliminating the Electoral College while fundraising at Gavin Newsom's Sacramento private residence."I think all of us know the electoral college needs to go."

Add it to the list:- Packing the Supreme Court- Adding Puerto Rico and DC as states- Shredding the Freedom of Speech- Destroying 2A with "mandatory" gun confiscation- Eliminating the benefits of US citizenship- Abolishing the Senate filibusterAnd more...The party of "protecting democracy" despises America's constitutional republic.-C Kirk

I honestly can’t believe she said that. Like, the 2 questions you know you’re going to get are: 1) what will you do your first day in office?” And, if you’re the one currently in power 2) “what would you change from your first term?”

How are you so clueless that you don’t prepare an answer for that? The View women probably assumed they were lobbing soft balls to her, but underestimated her stupidity.

VN Store

Back