2024 Presidential Race

Donald Trump Slams Media for Ignoring Daily Mail Reports Kamala's Husband Doug Emhoff Slapped his ex girlfriend, Impregnated his kid's Nanny and was a 'misogynist' at a top LA law firm​

Donald Trump has expressed disbelief at the way Doug Emhoff has been treated by the media following allegations he slapped his former girlfriend, had an affair with his children's nanny, and behaved badly in the workplace.

DailyMail.com revealed last week that three friends of the woman said he struck her so hard that she spun around while waiting in a valet line at the Cannes Film Festival in 2012.

Vice President Kamala Harris' husband has denied the allegation, but only to political website, Semafor.

DailyMail.com has previously revealed the 'second gentleman' cheated first wife, Kerstin, with Najen Naylor, now 47, who also taught at their children's school. She became pregnant but did not keep the child.

Emhoff has confirmed the affair.

Trump said coverage would be very different if he or one of his associates had been the subject of the story.

He described watching the 'second gentleman' being interviewed on MSNBC.

'And it was like a love fest. Never asked him about that,' he told the Ben Shapiro show.

'Never asked him about the other one. You know, he had numerous, numerous problems, never asked him about anything.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13938715/trump-doug-emhoff-slap-media.html

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Then feel free to not vote for him. You can always vote for the truly authentic Kamala Harris who has NEVER changed an opinion for political expediency

This is a pretty good editorial that I saw in the Chattanooga Times Free Press in August. It's not entirely negative, but they do refer to JD Vance as "a shape- shifting opportunist." It discusses his numerous reversals of opinion on Donald Trump. It also discusses "Hillbilly Elegy" a little bit.

Donald Trump Slams Media for Ignoring Daily Mail Reports Kamala's Husband Doug Emhoff Slapped his ex girlfriend, Impregnated his kid's Nanny and was a 'misogynist' at a top LA law firm​

Donald Trump has expressed disbelief at the way Doug Emhoff has been treated by the media following allegations he slapped his former girlfriend, had an affair with his children's nanny, and behaved badly in the workplace.

DailyMail.com revealed last week that three friends of the woman said he struck her so hard that she spun around while waiting in a valet line at the Cannes Film Festival in 2012.

Vice President Kamala Harris' husband has denied the allegation, but only to political website, Semafor.

DailyMail.com has previously revealed the 'second gentleman' cheated first wife, Kerstin, with Najen Naylor, now 47, who also taught at their children's school. She became pregnant but did not keep the child.

Emhoff has confirmed the affair.

Trump said coverage would be very different if he or one of his associates had been the subject of the story.

He described watching the 'second gentleman' being interviewed on MSNBC.

'And it was like a love fest. Never asked him about that,' he told the Ben Shapiro show.

'Never asked him about the other one. You know, he had numerous, numerous problems, never asked him about anything.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13938715/trump-doug-emhoff-slap-media.html
Is he on the ballot?

This is a pretty good editorial that I saw in the Chattanooga Times Free Press in August. It's not entirely negative, but they do refer to JD Vance as "a shape- shifting opportunist." It discusses his numerous reversals of opinion on Donald Trump. It also discusses "Hillbilly Elegy" a little bit.
I Imagine we will both maintain our respective opinion of the man.

Reactions: Volunteer821
When someone is wondering if a person is "America's Hitler," and then they become that same person's staunchest ally, once it benefits them (politically, professionally, financially or socially) to do so? There will doubts regarding their sincerity. JD Vance's shift in tone on Donald Trump is what has been to the extreme in the opposite direction.
Maybe he was just being a knucklehead

Do democrats no longer „believe all women“?
I'm not saying that he didn't do what he stands accused of. I don't know much about the guy. He's just not on the ballot, and all of these things would have occurred before he had even met Kamala Harris. Douglas Emhoff and Kamala Harris did not meet until 2013, and it looks like all of these things involve conduct that is alleged to have happened before then. They don't appear to involve her in any way. So, why do they matter?

I'm not saying that he didn't do what he stands accused of. I don't know much about the guy. He's just not on the ballot, and all of these things would have occurred before he had even met Kamala Harris. Douglas Emhoff and Kamala Harris did not meet until 2013, and it looks like all of these things involve conduct that is alleged to have happened before then. They don't appear to involve her in any way. So, why do they matter?
At least one of the incidents occurred while engaged to his future affirmative action wife.

I‘m old enough to remember when Sarah Palin‘s teenage daughter got pregnant and liberals questioned her parenting. Same with George W‘s daughters and alcohol.
So either a candidate’s family is off limits or it’s not.
But one could make the argument that one’s choices in who to marry might reflect on their judgment in other matters.

I‘m old enough to remember when Sarah Palin‘s teenage daughter got pregnant and liberals questioned her parenting. Same with George W‘s daughters and alcohol.
So either a candidate’s family is off limits or it’s not.
But one could make the argument that one’s choices in who to marry might reflect on their judgment in other matters.
I remember when Rush Limbaugh used to make fun of 13 to 15 year old Chelsea Clinton's looks (ironic coming from a fat man, but he did). It's best to stay away from the family.

Which one? I mean .... I still don't think it matters. He is not on the ballot. Is Melania fair game?
A 2019 lawsuit also claimed sex discrimination by other partners in the LA office Emhoff ran, and that while engaged to Harris, he hired an 'unqualified' part-time model as a legal secretary 'because she was young, attractive and friendly with the powerful men in the office'.

A 2019 lawsuit also claimed sex discrimination by other partners in the LA office Emhoff ran, and that while engaged to Harris, he hired an 'unqualified' part-time model as a legal secretary 'because she was young, attractive and friendly with the powerful men in the office'.
Did anything ever come of the lawsuit? Was it settled? It doesn't sound like there is much meat on that bone.

I don’t think it’s really all that relevant to Kamala’s candidacy, unless you want to twist it into some sort of indictment of her judgement.

I think it’s much more relevant with regards to the media breathlessly holding him up as the new archetype for masculinity. But that’s obviously secondary.

And don’t kid yourself - Melania has been fair game.

Last edited:
We have to destroy it, in order to save it.
So the dems are out front and open about:

Destroying the 1st amendment
Destroying the 2nd amendment
Dismantling the electoral college
Stacking the supreme court
Removing the filabuster

But Trump is the threat to democracy.

Walz statement about the electoral college...... If the electrical college is suspended it will be the end of the great experiment called the United States.

I realize he just said it because he was at a function full of extreme leftists but he should realize any comments he makes are a direct communication to the test if the nation as well. Dumb move trying to connect to rural farmers who appreciate a say in their parties happenings.

VN Store

Back