2024 Presidential Race

So the question is, does your support hinge on agenda or personality? Clearly Biden has done most of the things he promised to do, which you fully support so what's most important to you agenda or personality?

I am not put off by anything he did, really. I am not sure I would have done student loan forgiveness so aggressively. And I'd like to have seen more focus on long term border security issues and entitlements (SS, Medicare). But other than the Afghanistan withdrawal I don't recall anything that was seriously mismanaged.

And that has to be put in context of the alternative. Trump broke promises on border security and had mediocre success on it, if at all. He did nothing on entitlements. Didn't even try. And I genuinely think he would have badly mucked up Ukraine and the Hamas attacks on Israel.

I am not put off by anything he did, really. I am not sure I would have done student loan forgiveness so aggressively. And I'd like to have seen more focus on long term border security issues and entitlements (SS, Medicare). But other than the Afghanistan withdrawal I don't recall anything that was seriously mismanaged.

And that has to be put in context of the alternative. Trump broke promises on border security and had mediocre success on it, if at all. He did nothing on entitlements. Didn't even try. And I genuinely think he would have badly mucked up Ukraine and the Hamas attacks on Israel.

Thanks for the answer.

I will give the honest answer for them..they dont support Biden beacuse he may lose. A big white smile will make all the difference. How shallow does one have to be?

Democrat Mega-Donor, Who Visited Epstein Island, Says He Is Funding Nikki Haley to Stop Donald Trump​

1702082618402.png

LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, a billionaire mega-donor to President Joe Biden and the Democrat Party, is helping fund former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley’s run for president in the GOP primary solely to stop former President Donald Trump from securing the nomination.

LinkedIn Co-Founder and Epstein Island Visitor Reid Hoffman Donates $700,000 to Biden Campaign​

1702082797603.png

LinkedIn co-founder and noted visitor to Jeffrey Epstein’s infamous island Reid Hoffman has recently donated $699,600 to President Joe Biden’s reelection campaign, a move that has sparked controversy due to Hoffman’s past political scandals and associations.

The New York Post reports that Reid Hoffman, the co-founder of LinkedIn and a well-known woke billionaire, has recently made a contribution of $699,600 to President Joe Biden’s reelection campaign. Hoffman’s political activities have been a subject of scrutiny for quite some time.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2022/10/hoffman-linkedin-good-info-getty.jpg
1702082864344.png

1702130607763.png

Chris: Megyn, I'm in a situation here. We have to leave now.

Megyn: No. Can we stay a couple more minutes?

Chris: Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted.

Megyn: I don't know what that means.

Chris: I tried to fart and a little sh!t came out. I just sharted. Now let's go.

Megyn: You're the most disgusting person I've ever met in my life.

Just more proof that most of the people in politics claiming to be Republicans are actually democrats. Larson Jay in Knox County is one and got busted for it.

View attachment 601054

Chris: Megyn, I'm in a situation here. We have to leave now.

Megyn: No. Can we stay a couple more minutes?

Chris: Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted.

Megyn: I don't know what that means.

Chris: I tried to fart and a little sh!t came out. I just sharted. Now let's go.

Megyn: You're the most disgusting person I've ever met in my life.

almost, kinda...not really funny.

Just more proof that most of the people in politics claiming to be Republicans are actually democrats. Larson Jay in Knox County is one and got busted for it.

You don't understand, Earl, seriously, and it's unfortunate that you and other MAGA don't understand this, as it is very easy to understand. It's proof that there are actually a few people with integrity in the Republican Party--individuals who put country above party.

Maybe this will put it into better context for you.

You don't understand, Earl, seriously, and it's unfortunate that you and other MAGA don't understand this, as it is very easy to understand. It's proof that there are actually a few people with integrity in the Republican Party--individuals who put country above party.

Dems put Country above party? You are so full of shat.

It's proof that there are plenty of swamp creatures in the republican party that love big government and hate anything that threatens the governments existence. Every single Democrat thinks like this as well. They are all members of the uniparty.

So only Donald Trump can be a terrible enough president to get Joe Biden elected. And only Joe Biden can be a terrible enough president to get Donald Trump elected to another term.

View attachment 601083

The polls mean nothing now and will change a lot--particularly if the economy continues to be strong, as it is now. Also, whatever people think of Biden--and polls are based on perceptions that often conflict with facts--is separate from whom they might otherwise support. There is no, if not Biden, then the gangster. Not at all. There are lots of other Republicans out there--a couple with a modicum of integrity. Eighty percent of the men in prison have more integrity and character than the gangster. For people to support a man who tried to subvert an American election, incited an attack on the U.S. Capitol that resulted in multiple deaths--meaning we actually had a president who was responsible for the deaths of several people--well, it's inexplicable. You have to a mental disability to support the gangster--and certainly aren't a true American.

It's proof that there are plenty of swamp creatures in the republican party that love big government and hate anything that threatens the governments existence. Every single Democrat thinks like this as well. They are all members of the uniparty.

I've always been fascinated by the supposed concern that average, GOP-leaning Joes express about THE GOVERNMENT, or the size of our government. The government doesn't affect you, really, in any way. The government exists to do good things for the country, so it's perplexing that crackers would spend much time fretting about it. Why? What is it about THE GOVERNMENT that you pretend to dislike--I say pretend because, as I say, it's not like the federal government is adversely affecting you. In fact, just the opposite. We'd have no farmers in America if it weren't for the federal government. Our air and water would be filthy without the federal government. Our senior citizens would be dying in the street without Medicare; the same for the poor and needy without Medicaid. Who do think has aided America's private oil and gas companies for decades with subsidies and tax breaks? Listening to Joes complaining about THE GOVERNMENT and government spending is truly amusing.

VN Store

Back