2024 Presidential Race

His tax cut was not just for the rich and I'll prove it with facts. Look at this:

In clear black and white, you see a tax cut that's only available to the middle class. If you make over $213K, you're not eligible

Don't believe everything the liberal MSM feeds you. Look for facts
I only have to look at my family budget records for the past 8 years to know I was better off.

Johnson Digs In Against Border Deal to Unlock Ukraine Aid, Defying Biden​

Hours before a scheduled meeting at the White House about how to break the stalemate in Congress over aid to Ukraine, the Republican speaker signaled a compromise was not possible.

Could it be anymore transparent that Johnson doesn't REALLY want a border deal because then the Republicans couldn't keep complaining about the border if an agreement was reached? It's quite obvious. The GOP has been playing this cynical game for a long time. What the diminutive christian doesn't understand is that the Dems are not going to go along with any Republican border proposals in the future if they refuse to reach an agreement now.
It might be something about going from average 5,000 parole applications per year in the Obama and Trump administration to 1.2 million in 2023. 95% are approved.

(Edit: Parole allows an individual, who may be inadmissible or otherwise ineligible for admission into the United States, to be paroled into the United States for a temporary period.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeburst
Just wait for the meltdown when Republicans start indicting former Democrat presidents

Well, if Trump tells the DOJ to do so, he will be in even more trouble than he is already because he cannot do that. Despite Trump's suggestion, there is absolutely no evidence that Biden has ever interfered with or instructed the DOJ as to how to handle Trump. He knows better. And that would be unlawful.

If Trump does it, see e.g. phone calls to election officials in Ga. and elsewhere ("find me more votes"), I expect he'd be told by DOJ officials, "Mr. President, we cannot do that at your behest. It is entirley inappropriate for you to ask."

Now that will make Trumpilstilskin mad, and he'll throw a fit. Probably post something at 3 am, fire a few people. But any lawyer he fires, the replacement will tell him the same thing.

Yeah, it takes a special kinda dumbazz like a democrat to raise taxes and run up trillions in debt.

Poor Hog, always trying so hard but never getting over the hump. I truly hope you can find your place in this world that has clearly left you behind.

Last edited:
If trumps reelected, itll be difficult for citizens to adjust to living in a theocratic state run by a dictator. What'll be amazing is how quickly democracy dies with a few people at the agencies dying under mysterious circumstances leads to a mass quitting followed by swift replacement of trump loyalists. I imagine this will happen early. Trump should have a good line on the military with tuberville already reserving several high ranking spots for his loyalists. By summer we should see the 90+% unanimity from congress for trumps rules and regs. There will be some reports of armed men surrounding the buildings of congress, but the right will cheer as the country is returned to a 19th century level of governance, and any left's that object will be dead or in reeducation camps.

Well, if Trump tells the DOJ to do so, he will be in even more trouble than he is already because he cannot do that. Despite Trump's suggestion, there is absolutely no evidence that Biden has ever interfered with or instructed the DOJ as to how to handle Trump. He knows better. And that would be unlawful.

If Trump does it, see e.g. phone calls to election officials in Ga. and elsewhere ("find me more votes"), I expect he'd be told by DOJ officials, "Mr. President, we cannot do that at your behest. It is entirley inappropriate for you to ask."

Now that will make Trumpilstilskin mad, and he'll throw a fit. Probably post something at 3 am, fire a few people. But any lawyer he fires, the replacement will tell him the same thing.

Blah blah blah blah. How many times did Big fat Fanni (who we now know is such a naughty nanny) visit the white house. If president Trump wins in November I hope he does the same thing. The you can't go after a political opponent with the justice system was opened by Democrats.

Reactions: dovervolz
If trumps reelected, itll be difficult for citizens to adjust to living in a theocratic state run by a dictator. What'll be amazing is how quickly democracy dies with a few people at the agencies dying under mysterious circumstances leads to a mass quitting followed by swift replacement of trump loyalists. I imagine this will happen early. Trump should have a good line on the military with tuberville already reserving several high ranking spots for his loyalists. By summer we should see the 90+% unanimity from congress for trumps rules and regs. There will be some reports of armed men surrounding the buildings of congress, but the right will cheer as the country is returned to a 19th century level of governance, and any left's that object will be dead or in reeducation camps.
Did you forget your blue font?

Is this your first time taking shrooms?

Blah blah blah blah. How many times did Big fat Fanni (who we now know is such a naughty nanny) visit the white house. If president Trump wins in November I hope he does the same thing. The you can't go after a political opponent with the justice system was opened by Democrats.

Not DOJ.

Name one thing he did in the last administration to support your claim? Did he authorize 200 or more undercover agents on the Capitol grounds to stir the pot on J6. And all of the "agencies" you cite are to blame for the serious distrust in their agencies. Shut all of them down. Bye Peters, and Lisa's. We do not need you.

Oh and if all else fails and you don't like the ring of 45/47 it's beautiful in Canada and Mexico

Are you insane.gif

intro-1691003505.jpg)

VN Store

Back