2024 Presidential Race

Yes, but exacerbated (sounds dirty) by the so-called "Inflation Reduction Act" (300 billion that will cost 1 Trillion $ due to open-ended programs)
Inflation has eased, but I agree the Inflation Reduction Act has little or nothing to do with it.
I'm not sure we can say at this point whether or not it will exacerbate inflation.

I'm not defending Biden or attacking Trump here, but if we remove inflation from the equation, I believe GDP growth is fairly comparable between the two, while the unemployment rate is currently lower than during the Trump era.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
24 Presidential election has nothing to do with Trump or Biden and everything to do with Shapiro, Hobbs, Kemp, Whitmer, Evers, Walz, etc. All Democrat Governors, except Kemp.

The margin of fraud will be quite large to overcome in some of those States, especially PA and MI.

I don't disagree

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
He didn’t keep the union together. His actions caused 4 states secede.
I see.
We can agree to disagree on Lincoln's rightful place in presidential rankings.
I'll leave it at there's a reason any list ranking presidents by respected historians will rank him much differently than you.

I see.
We can agree to disagree on Lincoln's rightful place in presidential rankings.
I'll leave it at there's a reason any list ranking presidents by respected historians will rank him much differently than you.

Lincoln has had over a hundred years of positive PR and any academic disagreeing is automatically labeled a racist.

Lincoln has had over a hundred years of positive PR and any academic disagreeing is automatically labeled a racist.
I don't label anyone disagreeing as a racist, as the war wasn't about freeing slaves. Many more complex issues at hand that had been brewing for a while.
Remove the race/slavery issue from the discussion and he still ranks highly. In no respected historians (who study things such as "positive" and "negative" PR, btw) ranking is he considered a bottom 5 president.
You don't have to like him, but if you think this Union would exist in its current structure as it does today without him, then you're sadly mistaken imo.

His tax cut was not just for the rich and I'll prove it with facts. Look at this:

In clear black and white, you see a tax cut that's only available to the middle class. If you make over $213K, you're not eligible

Don't believe everything the liberal MSM feeds you. Look for facts
Good points, I misspoke about the tax cuts.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back